What’s New in Magento 2.3?
Magento 2.3.0 is here with new tools to help merchants fuel their growth while empowering developers to deliver on client expectations faster and more easily.
As merchants grow and evolve, so do the ways they sell, store, and deliver their products. Multi-Source Inventory (MSI) helps merchants improve operational efficiency by managing inventory across multiple physical locations from within the Magento admin. Additionally, merchants can:
- Assign products and quantities to each fulfillment source, such as warehouses, stores, distribution centers or third-party drop shippers.
- Track inventory at each source for easier management of inventory.
- Streamline operations with rules to prioritize and automatically control the inventory sources that are used to fulfill orders for each website in real- time.
- Integrate with third-party inventory systems
Even merchants with a single inventory source benefit from MSI with an inventory reservation system that tracks deductions from the salable product stock when customers add products to carts. This results in accurate quantity counts and high performing checkouts that improve conversion rates.
Smartphone penetration is expected to reach 90% in 2019 with nearly three-quarters of consumers engaging in mobile shopping. Progressive Web Apps (PWA) enable merchants to deliver superior mobile experiences that boost conversion rates and increase engagement. PWA Studio provides tools that will make it faster and cheaper to build Magento-powered PWA experiences.
With PWA studio, merchants can deliver app-like mobile commerce that is fast, integrated, and reliable. These experiences are proven to improve SEO and to drive 50% higher conversion rates, and 50% better page performance on average. Designed with the developer in mind using reference themes, guided development, and open web standards, PWA Studio also speeds time to market and lowers the total cost of ownership.
As an open source initiative, PWA Studio will have regular updates—independent of Magento releases—rapidly adding new features, reference theme enhancements, and quality improvements. With developers and partners already building PWAs we are excited about the future of front-end development on Magento. For information on how to work with PWA Studio and visibility into our roadmap visit pwastudio.io.
Gone are the days of creating pages and managing site content using HTML and CSS. Available for Magento Commerce, Page Builder introduces an intuitive, drag-and-drop interface; a powerful set of content types like images, videos, and banners; and instant preview capabilities that enable non-technical users to take control of their content. Now you can create new pages, enrich products and categories, and launch content updates quickly and easily without the help of a front-end web developer.
A flexible grid system allows you to position page elements in a highly customizable way and in-context text editing streamlines the whole process. The appearance and behavior of content types can be quickly tuned to accommodate any design.
Page Builder is fully integrated with existing Magento functionality such as media gallery and widgets so you can incorporate these assets into your pages. You can also use Page Builder to create dynamic content blocks used throughout your site, and you can schedule content to go live in the future with content staging and preview.
Page Builder currently has limited availability for our Early Adopter Program. Page Builder will be Generally Available for all Magento Commerce customers as part of the upcoming Magento 2.3.1 release.
In addition to these new features included with the latest release, Magento 2.3.0 delivers updates and enhancements across the entire platform:
- Magento Shipping – Added support for new fulfillment options and expanded global availability.
- GraphQL – a flexible and performant storefront API with rich developer tooling that is integrated into the Magento API ecosystem. Developers will be able to more easily query specific data elements from APIs in a single request. GraphQL’s focused responses provide faster and more predictable presentation results, even on slow networks.
- Asynchronous & Bulk Web APIs – new scalable APIs enable better control over the timing and execution visibility of API calls, at greater volume, and without waiting for all previous operations to complete, all of which allow for faster performance.
- Declarative schema – Ease the upgrade and installation process by allowing developers to declare the final desired state of the database and have the system adjust to it automatically, without performing redundant operations.
- Improved indexing performance – Sharding and parallel processing of indexers reduces indexation times by over 60% to support larger sites and quicker product updates.
- New security tools – Help further secure your stores and prevent fake logins with Google ReCAPTCHA and Two Factor Authentication.
For more information about everything that’s included in Magento 2.3.0 we encourage you to review the release notes. We are excited to end 2018 with a new set of powerful eCommerce solutions and we look forward to continuing to grow with your business into the new year!
How to Choose Magento 2.3 Hosting Provider?
How to choose a best and cheap web host for Magento 2.3? Choosing top and reliable web host for Magento 2.3 is not a simple task especially with low price offers. You need to take a large number of factors into consideration, including the Magento 2.3 compatibility, usability, features, speed, reliability, price, company reputation, etc. Therefore, we have established this Magento 2.3 review site, which is designed to help you find the top and reliable Magento 2.3 host within minutes, based on our specialized editors’ Magento 2.3 hosting experience and real customers’ feedback.
Top and Reliable Magento 2.3 Hosting Provider
ASPHostPortal’s Magento 2.3 hosting packages are proving very popular for 2019. ASPHostPortal.com Magento 2.3 optimized hosting infrastructure features independent email, web, database, DNS and control panel servers and lightning fast servers ensuring your site loads super quick! They are 100% fully support on windows platform. Their windows hosting is compatible with the Magento 2.3 hosting management and collaboration application.
DiscountService.biz offers several web hosting packages, from the beginner package – an affordable solution that’s more than enough to get a small business up and running – to the professional package which offers large disk space, band width and websites. There are also specialized business packages that put true business savvy within everyone’s reach.
UKWindowsHostASP.NET is proudly to be one of Magento hosting service provider compared from our visitors feedback and rating! UKWindowsHostASP.NET delivers affordable Magento hosting technology for as low as £5.50 per month. Not only do they deliver reliable load-balanced cloud architecture, but they guarantee their performance with a 99.9% uptime promise, and a 30 day money back guarantee. UKWindowsHostASP.NET can help its clients to migrate existing websites to their servers for free, and they provide extensive web tools for their clients, including the top-rated Plesk control panel. And that’s not further not enough though. 24/7 server monitoring!