Top and Reliable PHP 7.1.5 Hosting
What is PHP?
PHP is mainly focused on server-side scripting, so you can do anything any other CGI program can do, such as collect form data, generate dynamic page content, or send and receive cookies. But PHP can do much more.
In an HTML document, PHP script (similar syntax to that of Perl or C ) is enclosed within special PHP tags. Because PHP is embedded within tags, the author can jump between HTML and PHP (similar to ASP and Cold Fusion) instead of having to rely on heavy amounts of code to output HTML. And, because PHP is executed on the server, the clientcannot view the PHP code.
What is New in PHP 7.1.5?
- Fixed bug #74408 (Endless loop bypassing execution time limit).
- Fixed bug #74353 (Segfault when killing within bash script trap code).
- Fixed bug #74340 (Magic function __get has different behavior in php 7.1.x).
- Fixed bug #74188 (Null coalescing operator fails for undeclared static class properties).
- Fixed bug #74444 (multiple catch freezes in some cases).
- Fixed bug #74410 (stream_select() is broken on Windows Nanoserver).
- Fixed bug #74337 (php-cgi.exe crash on facebook callback).
- Fixed bug #74404 (Wrong reflection on DateTimeZone::getTransitions).
- Fixed bug #74080 (add constant for RFC7231 format datetime).
- Fixed bug #74416 (Wrong reflection on DOMNode::cloneNode).
- Fixed bug #74379 (syntax error compile error in libmagic/apprentice.c).
- Fixed bug #74343 (compile fails on solaris 11 with system gd2 library).
- Fixed bug #74376 (Invalid free of persistent results on error/connection loss).
- Fixed bug #65683 (Intl does not support DateTimeImmutable).
- Fixed bug #74298 (IntlDateFormatter->format() doesn’t return microseconds/fractions).
- Fixed bug #74433 (wrong reflection for Normalizer methods).
- Fixed bug #74439 (wrong reflection for Locale methods).
- Fixed bug #74456 (Segmentation error while running a script in CLI mode).
- Fixed bug #74431 (foreach infinite loop).
- Fixed bug #74442 (Opcached version produces a nested array).
- Fixed bug #73833 (null character not allowed in openssl_pkey_get_private).
- Fixed bug #73711 (Segfault in openssl_pkey_new when generating DSA or DH key).
- Fixed bug #74341 (openssl_x509_parse fails to parse ASN.1 UTCTime without seconds).
- Fixed bug #74383 (phar method parameters reflection correction).
- Fixed bug #74489 (readline() immediately returns false in interactive console mode).
- Fixed bug #72071 (setcookie allows max-age to be negative).
- Fixed bug #74361 (Compaction in array_rand() violates COW).
- Fixed bug #74429 (Remote socket URI with unique persistence identifier broken).
Why You Should Use PHP?
You may be considering using PHP on your website. Here are some great reasons to start!
- Works Great with HTML – If you already have a website and are familiar with HTML, making the step to PHP is easy. If fact, PHP and HTML are interchangeable within the page! While PHP might add some new features to your site, its basic appearance is still all created with HTML.
- Interactive Features – PHP allows you to interact with your visitors in ways HTML alone can’t. This can mean simple things like e-mail forms, or more elaborate things like shopping carts that save your past orders and recommend similar products. It can also mean social things like interactive forums and private messaging systems.
- Easy to Learn – PHP is a lot easier to get started with than you might think. By learning just a few simple functions, you are able to do a lot of things with your website. And once you know the basics, there are a wealth of scripts available on the internet that you only need to tweak a little to fit your needs.
How to Find Top And Reliable PHP 7.1.5 Hosting?
How to choose a best and cheap web host for PHP 7.1.5? Choosing top and reliable web host for PHP 7.1.5 is not a simple task especially with low price offers. You need to take a large number of factors into consideration, including the PHP 7.1.5 compatibility, usability, features, speed, reliability, price, company reputation, etc. Therefore, we have established this PHP 7.1.5 review site, which is designed to help you find the top and reliable PHP 7.1.5 host within minutes, based on our specialized editors’ PHP 7.1.5 hosting experience and real customers’ feedback.
ASPHostPortal.com was founded in 2008. It has been topping the list of almost all the web hosting review sites so far. If you have chosen to use PHP 7.1.5 to build your online forum, you can count on their unique handmade hosting solution. They provide multiple server locations and advanced caching options to make your experience with PHP 7.1.5 really fast and enjoyable.
They also make sure that your PHP 7.1.5 website is safer and better supported than anywhere else! You’ll get the best and cheap PHP 7.1.5 hosting with ASPHostPortal.com. Their best and cheap PHP 7.1.5 hosting plan is starting at $2.50/mo. ASPHostPortal.com is now providing free domain for new clients to enjoy the company’s outstanding web hosting service. Their servers optimized for your PHP 7.1.5 installation 24/7/365 ASPHostPortal.com’s technical support from PHP hosting experts.
Special Deals from ASPHostPortal.com
Good news for you are searching Best ASP.NET Hosting. ASPHostPortal.com, The Leader of ASP.NET Hosting offer BIG DISCOUNT 70% for their Windows Shared Hosting Plan. They also give uptime and 30 days money back guarantees. There are so many clients prove that ASPHostPortal give fast & stable network, and best technical support. We highly recommend you to host your site on ASPHostPortal.com.
Click the following picture to see their hosting plan. For order and more information please visit ASPHostPortal official site at http://asphostportal.com or please contact them by email [email protected]