Top and Reliable Orchard 1.10.2 Hosting
What is Orchard?
Orchard CMS is a free, open source content management system that allows users to rapidly create web sites on the Microsoft ASP.NET MVC platform. It is built on a flexible extensibility framework that enables developers and customizers to provide additional functionality through modules and themes.
What is New in Orchard 1.10.2?
Orchard 1.10.2 fixes bugs and introduces the following notable changes and features:
- [Feature] Custom Lucene analyzer selection
- [Feature] New workflow activity to remove a role
- [Feature] Strict Transport Security option for SSL
- [Feature] Content Picker localization
- [Feature] Filter widgets by culture
- [Improvement] Vary output cache by cookie
- [Improvement] “Publish later” tasks can be removed
- [Improvement] Default database indexes on Tags and Taxonomies
- [Improvement] Individual form submissions exports
- [Improvement] “Save” is renamed “Save Draft”
- [Improvement] C#5 validation is enforced
- [Improvement] New User.Parameter token
- [Bug] Scheduled task is not deleted when the content is published
- [Bug] Taxonomy sorting
- [Bug] User Media folder names collisions
- [Bug] Blog post permissions
- [Bug] Configured database isolation level is not respected
- [Bug] Gallery search is failing
- [Bug] CacheManager is not thread-safe
- [Bug] MySql failures on Setup
- [Bug] Exporting TextField with empty values down’t work
- [Bug] Job queue is not processed in batches
Orchard is a powerful, open-source Content Management System that runs on the Microsoft .NET platform.
Orchard is fast. It’s been under development for several years and its performance is constantly improved. There are many options available when it comes to content and page caching to increase performance even further and give the very best experience possible to your users. Orchard uses the latest technology to ensure it’s as performant as possible, even under heavy load.
Optimized for Cloud
Orchard CMS has been optimized to make the most of the Azure environment and can be easily scaled up or down depending on the amount of traffic your site handles.
Because Orchard is an open source project it’s completely transparent.
A worldwide community of developers use Orchard CMS on a daily basis. This means and problems are found quickly and reported. The bugs are picked up by other Orchard developers who work on fixes and submit them to the public code repository after they’ve been reviewed by the team who looks after the project.
Regular updates are released for Orchard that include bug fixes and additional functionality.
Selecting the for best of the Best ASP.NET Hosting that fully supports Orchard 1.10.2 isn’t a easy job specifically with low value provides. You have to take a large number of factors into consideration, such as the Orchard compatibility, usability, attributes, speed, reliability, price, organization reputation, etc. Consequently, we’ve got established this Orchard 1.10.2 evaluation website, which can be designed to assist you discover the most effective Orchard host inside minutes, depending on our specialized editors’ Orchard hosting encounter and real customers’ feedback.
ASPHostPortal, Top and Reliable ASP.NET Hosting for Orchard 1.10.2
The ASPHostPortal.com’s Best ASP.NET hosting platform on Windows 2012 and Windows 2008 is compatible with Orchard 1.10.2 hosting. Needless to say, you’ll be able to really feel very comfy with their hosting service. Their best and inexpensive Orchard 1.10.2 hosting package is starting from $5.00/mo only. And with their promo code, you will get free domain as well. Not just that, in addition they supply 30 days cash back guarantee. Their servers are 99.99% uptime, it’s important believe which you require for your Orchard site, so your website is by no means down.
ASPHostPortal.com offers Orchard-optimized managed hosting solutions for on the internet merchants of all sizes. Given that 2008, they’ve been committed to delivering superior efficiency, reliability, security, and support to their clientele. Every Orchard hosting deployment is engineered from the ground as much as be responsive, scalable, and cost-effective.