Top and Reliable nopCommerce 4.00 Hosting
What is nopCommerce?
nopCommerce is the best open-source e-commerce shopping cart. nopCommerce is available for free. Today it’s the best and most popular ASP.NET ecommerce software. It has been downloaded more than 1.5 million times!
nopCommerce is a fully customizable shopping cart. It’s stable and highly usable. nopCommerce is an open source ecommerce solution that is ASP.NET (MVC) based with a MS SQL 2008 (or higher) backend database. Their easy-to-use shopping cart solution is uniquely suited for merchants that have outgrown existing systems, and may be hosted with your current web host or their hosting partners. It has everything you need to get started in selling physical and digital goods over the internet.
nopCommerce can be up-and-running in just a few minutes. Simply download the software, and follow the simple installation instructions. nopCommerce is developed to take full advantage of the latest technologies available. With its pluggable architecture, additional functionality and presentation elements can be dynamically added to the application at runtime.
What is New in nopCommerce 4.00?
Their development efforts were focused on moving nopCommerce to ASP.NET Core 2.0, performance, architecture improvements, further enhancements and fixing bugs. These release notes below don’t include all changes caused by migration to ASP.NET Core. There’s a separate upgrade guide for developers on how to migrate existing projects and plugins to this version because number of changes are really HUGE!!!
- Migration to ASP.NET Core 2.0. Please note that we target .NET Framework 4.6.1 and not .NET Core. We plan to use .NET Core only when EF Core team starts supporting all ORM functionality from the classic EF. Such as lazy loading, etc (they plan to do it in Q1-Q2 2018).
- Hence, significant performance enhancements. But it’s not just about migration to ASP.NET Core. We’ve made a lot of other changes to increase performance
- Allow store owners to upload plugins and themes instead of putting them manually into “\Plugins” or “\Themes” directory using FTP. Also allow to delete uninstalled plugins in admin area
- Better UI/UX in admin area. Nested settings
- Enabled “Force SSL for all site pages” by default. It is no longer possible to set “secure” cookies over insecure (e.g. HTTP) origins on Firefox and Chrome after they implemented the Strict Secure Cookies specification (https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/4506322921848832)
- Dynamically update order totals blocks when updating checkout attributes (shopping cart page)
- Google analytics plugin. Reverse an ecommerce transaction. And process only already paid orders (not just placed)
- Use more secure password hashing algorithm (SHA1)
- Added “Store IP addresses” customer setting. When enabled, IP addresses of customers will be stored. It’s prohibited to store IP addresses in some countries (private customer data). For example, in Germany now
- B2B. Allow a store owner to override tax display type (excl/incl tax) based on customer role
- Added setting to include product tags in sitemaps
- Consider associated products on determining whether shipping is required
- Consider associated products on determining additional shipping charges
- Properly handling of products marked as “free shipping” in the shipping plugins
- Consider associated products when displaying the “Free shipping” label on the product details page
- Moved the following plugins to the marketplace – Australia Post, Canada Post, USPS, Google Shopping, PurchaseOrder, “Customer has one of these products in the cart”
- Added Worldpay and Square payment plugins
- Admin area. Persist selected language tab when editing localizable values
- Added a setting allowing administrators (in impersonation mode) to buy products marked as “Call for price”. This would allow for a store owner to complete the purchase via phone or secure chat
- Product import/export. Category names now include name of all parent categories
- Category import. Import by name.
- Made reCAPTCHA settings overridable per store
- Validate credit card expiration date in payment plugins
- Added a setting indicating whether to use canonical URLs with query string parameters
- Added “Deleted system log” activity log record
- Added DisplayOrder property to pickup points
- Country is now required for estimate shipping
- Added a setting to allow customers to remove their external authentication associations
- Product details page (admin area). Now product attributes are managed on a separate page (previous we added/edited them right in the grid)
- Product details page (admin area). Show “Visible individually” only if product type is “Simple”
- Localization support for “Text prompt” field of product attributes
- Log records should save URL “as is” (do not lowercase)
- “adminareasettings.usericheditorinmessagetemplates” setting moved to UI
- Delete appropriate settings when deleting a discount requirement
- Delete appropriate settings when uninstalling a plugin
- Added support for negotiated rates in UPS plugin
- Consistent design for “Configure” button on the widgets page
- Consistent cookie names. Now all cookie names start with “.Nop.”
- Removed “ExternalAuthenticationSettings.AutoRegisterEnabled” setting
- Performance. Schedule tasks are rewritten to be run using HTTP requests (not in background)
- Performance. Response compression
- Performance. Now generated bundles and minified files are stored on the file system
- Performance. More SQL Server indexes
- Performance. Faster loading of cross-sells
- Performance. Cache stores, currencies, languages between requests (do not load them for each HTTP request)
- Performance. Faster Azure BLOB support (caching added)
- Performance. More async methods
- Performance. Implemented splitting locales to two groups
- Developers. Added ModelReceived and ModelPrepared events (for model factories)
- Developers. More widget zones.
- Developers. New implementation of “RestartAppDomain” method
- Developers. Do not hard-code URLs in MessageTokenProvider.
- Developers. Taxonomy.txt file should be embedded in Google Shopping plugin (caused by a recent change in a plugin project files)
- Developers. Replaced plugin ‘Description.txt’ files with ‘plugin.json’. Replaced ‘theme.config’ file with ‘theme.json’ file for themes. InstalledPlugins and Settings are also in JSON now
- A lot of other source code refactoring and polishing
- Google Shopping plugin should use “HTTPS” when generating product and picture URLs if SSL is enabled.
- Localization errors fixed
- Checkout didn’t work in SQL Server Сompact with reward points enabled
- Ignore deleted orders in discount usage history
- Fixed problem with update a specification attribute at the product level if the value of the option is a number or int
- Fixed problem with store link on RSS pages when site is SSL only
- Weight was ignored when adding a product to an order in admin area
- A customer was not able to choose an address during the checkout process if both ‘Disable “Billing address” step’ and ‘Ship to the same address’ settings were active
- Checkout attributes: ‘RGB color’ input cannot be set after changing attribute type to ‘Color squares’ (from any other type)
- Product details page (admin area). Category mappings input box didn’t search all categories (kendoui multi-selector)
- Topics protected with passwords should use unique ID for a hidden input
- Selected checkout attributes were lost after customer login
- Fixed a bug on category/manufacturer pictures importing
- Fixed a rounding bug
- Prevent uploading files if ReturnRequestsEnabled = true and ReturnRequestsAllowFiles = False
- Fixed an issue with free shipping. If you had a not shippable item in cart, and also had a product with free shipping in cart, shipping was still charged
- Fixed the incorrect cache key in the GetProductSpecificationAttributes method
- Fixed bug with displaying only the first 10 pickup points on the map
- Refactoring of product attributes the same way
- Fixed CSS formatting of the RichEditor in full mode
- Disallow the use of the seo name is the same as the language code
- Added a missing HTML class name to the “customer product reviews” page
nopCommerce is open-source ecommerce solution. It’s stable and highly usable. nopCommerce is an open source ecommerce solution that is ASP.NET (MVC) based with a MS SQL 2008 (or higher) backend database. It has been downloaded more than 1.5 million times! easy-to-use shopping cart solution is uniquely suited for merchants that have outgrown existing systems, and may be hosted with your current web host or hosting partners. It has everything you need to get started in selling physical and digital goods over the internet. nopCommerce offers unprecedented flexibility and control.
Why You Should Use nopCommerce?
Multiple Built-In Features
Included with the default installation of nopCommerce is the ability to have multiple stores. This enables administrators to run more than one store from the single administration panel and share catalog data. Multi-vendor support enables drop-shipping so that you don’t have to store any physical inventory. Orders are sent to vendors for fulfillment. Also included are other aspects of a great online store application such as content management, SEO, and marketing features.
Enhancements and Customization
Another key feature of nopCommerce is its architecture and use of plugins that allow for additional functionality, new elements, and custom layouts to be added into the application. This pluggable modularized architecture makes it easy to create and customize your web site.
Security is always an important concern with any website, and especially so with e-commerce. It is simple to set up a secure certificate so users can make purchases through HTTPS. Also, version 4.00 (the latest version released in December 2015) has multiple security enhancements to prevent hackers from accessing and stealing customer data.
Multiple Device Support
One of the most important aspects of an e-commerce website is the ability to view and purchase products on a variety of devices. More and more, customers expect your site to be easy to navigate and complete a transaction whether they are working on a desktop computer or browsing your site on their smartphone from a coffee shop.
A well-designed responsive template will do just that – scaling appropriately and displaying the content that is most important across multiple browsers and devices. As a result, customers buy more products and are happier in general, leading to repeat sales in the future.
We are living in mobile first, if not mobile-only age. The online store interface must be viewable and convenient on all devices and in all resolutions. nopCommerce offers clear and up-to-date responsive design. They guarantee that your online store powered by nopCommerce would be usable on any device.
They offer a wide array of editable and tweakable product attributes, such as SKU, quantity, size, price, weight, image, and stock level. Any custom attribute can be easily added to the product for the convenience of customer and your complete control of the process.
Easy checkout is crucial for a good store. nopCommerce provides a variety of checkout options: easy one-page checkout, anonymous checkout and much more. SMS notifications and configurable product measures for the best user experience.
Discount codes, gift certificates, product rating and reviews are the must-have options for a successful online store. nopCommerce offers arsenal of marketing tools for automated statistics and content marketing. All pages created with nopCommerce are adaptable with major product comparison feeds such as Google Shopping, PriceGrabber, Yahoo Shopping and become.com
Multi-vendor and multi-store support
Operate a multi-vendor marketplace and easily re-sell items supplied by other vendors! Vendors enjoy dedicated administration panel and do not interfere with each other. Multi-store support allows you to operate two and more online stores with different URLs using one administration panel.
How to Choose Top and Reliable nopCommerce 4.00 Hosting?
How to choose a top and reliable web host for nopCommerce 4.00? Choosing a top and reliable web host for nopCommerce 4.00 is not a simple task especially with low price offers. You need to take a large number of factors into consideration, including the nopCommerce 4.00 compatibility, usability, features, speed, reliability, price, company reputation, etc. Therefore, we have established this nopCommerce 4.00 review site, which is designed to help you find the best nopCommerce 4.00 host within minutes, based on our specialized editors’ nopCommerce 4.00 hosting experience and real customers’ feedback.
Top and Reliable nopCommerce 4.00 Hosting – ASPHostPortal.com
At ASPHostPortal.com, they specialize in nopCommerce 4.00 Hosting. Their control panel has built in installation wizard for nopCommerce 4.00. They always update and maintain the latest version of nopCommerce 4.00 in their control panel wizard. You can have nopCommerce 4.00 installed in just 1 click and 1 minute installation. Their suitable web hosting plans for nopCommerce 4.00 based sites can be seen on their Windows hosting plan page.
ASPHostPortal.com has nopCommerce 4.00 experts on staffs that are available 24/7 to help, a one click install script to make installation a breeze, and they guarantee their service, money back. ASPHostPortal.com use World Class Plesk Control Panel that helps you with single-click nopCommerce 4.00 installation. You don’t need to worry about the speed of your site.
For Detail about Top and Reliable nopCommerce 4.00 Hosting Offer, Please Visit Their Site.