Top and Reliable PrestaShop v22.214.171.124 Hosting
PrestaShop is an open source eCommerce solution. It comes with a variety of tools necessary for building a successful online shop. To create an online store with PrestaShop you need reliable web hosting services.
It comes with over 275 features being carefully developed in order to increase business owners’ sales with minimal efforts required. All the software features are absolutely free.
PrestaShop is free software as it’s specified in the GNU General Public License and officially started in August 2007 for small and medium-size businesses. The software, based on the Smartly template engine, nowadays is used by more than 100,000 shops all over the world.
What is New in PrestaShop v126.96.36.199?
Here are the meain features of this (long-awaited) new minor version of PrestaShop:
- PrestaTrust, of which we talked about in this post. This new feature authenticates the code of PrestaTrust-enabled modules and safely keeps track of license information in the blockchain.
- Right-To-Left (RTL) language support. Not only the back office and the Classic theme are now fully RTL compatible, but we are also introducing RTL stylesheet generation for front office themes. This means that any front office theme can now be automagically converted to be RTL-compatbile. This is extremely important for selling in countries who speak in RTL languages like Arabic, Hebrew or Persian.
- A new set of Demo products. A whole new set of demo products that give PrestaShop a modern face while being friendlier to people from more conservative cultures, and highlight lesser known features like product customization.
- UI Kit (available in Symfony pages), which was presented a while back in this post. A new graphic identity for the core… and modules, too! The UI kit brings a coherent set of reusable components that work the same across the back office, as well as Bootstrap 4 and jQuery 3.
- Symfony migration, which we recently discussed in this post. Exciting new things are coming to the core in 1.7.3! Three new pages have been migrated to Symfony (Modules catalog, Performance and System Information), modules can now access the Symfony service container (which allows them to declare, use and override services, templates, and more!) and the debug toolbar has been improved with a hooks section (which displays in-depth information about the page’s hooks and the modules attached to them).
Addons Connect + tips
In this new version, the Addons Connect module now installed by default. It is a very important tool because keeping you Addons account connected helps keeping all your shop’s modules up-to-date. In addition, this module displays a weekly tip at the top left side of your back office dashboard. Your business is constantly evolving, and PrestaShop evolves alongside you!
Shipping delivery times
In order to be compliant with European laws, merchants now need to display the estimated delivery date of an item in the Product page. You can either configure a default value for all products your shop, or a separate value for each product. In addition, you can specify a different estimated delivery time when a product is in stock and when it’s out-of-stock with allowed backorders, as well as a custom availability label.
Low stock alerts
You can now make PrestaShop send you alerts when a product is low on stock. You can configure the low stock threshold as well as toggling the notification either globally in the Product Settings section or per product.
… which brings us to the next step! In the Stock Overview page, products with a quantity under the low stock level are now highlighted. A new quick filter has been added too, which allows you to quickly see products that low on stock by placing them at the top of the list.
Import / Export in the Stock Overview page and low stock alerts
Your shop, your data! Merchants are now able to import or export the information displayed in the Stock Overview page in a CSV file. Why? So that you can work on it with your computer, connect to your own stock managment system… you name it! You just need to click on the blue cloud icons on the right hand side of the screen and you’ll be on your way to the import / export system.
Bulk edition in stocks
Another new feature in PrestaShop 1.7.3 is that product stock information can now be updated in bulk instead of one by one. And it is very easy, all you have to do is check (in the left column) all the products you want to edit, enter the quantity to add or substract to the already available stock and confirm!
Multiple features of the same type
Before, it was impossible for a product description to have more than one attribute of the same type (for example, multiple kinds of fabric like cotton, synthetic, etc.). This much-requested feature has now been added!
A new suite of functional end-to-end tests is now included in the core, covering the most critical parts of the system.
- Store schedules are now localized
- Icelandic localization
- Installer in Japanese
- New hooks on the BO:
- Tools for building a release package of PrestaShop are now included in the source code
- Sample configuration file for Nginx server
…and many many bugfixes and performance improvements!
Top and Reliable PrestaShop 188.8.131.52 Hosting Provider
ASPHostPortal.com has always been a reputed web hosting company since its inception in 2008. As a leader in the industry, ASPHostPortal has a large customer base consisting of millions of customers from various locations of the world. The most impressive thing of this company, however, is that it keeps enjoying a high customer satisfaction rate which is more than 99%.
As a PrestaShop recommended web hosting package, ASPHostPortal Host One plan is an ideal option for PrestaShop users who look to set up a rich-featured e-commerce website. The plan includes some cutting-edge technologies and beneficial extras.
As a new comer, WindowsASPNETHosting.IN grows with one goal in mind – offering an easy-to-use and affordable web hosting product for customers’ online business. The company has always focused on guaranteeing the highest levels of technical support, customer satisfaction and quality of service in the web hosting industry.
WindowsASPNETHosting.IN provides an optimized web hosting service for the users of multiple popular e-commerce software including PrestaShop. Its web hosting plan, which starts from INR 200/mo, includes a 1-click installer for PrestaShop and 30 days full money back guarantee.
DiscountService.biz is a large Australia web hosting company with over ten thousands hosted domains. The web host is fully trusted because it has been dedicated to delivering great reliability and high performance to every website hosted in its closely monitored data centers.
DiscountService.biz has four web hosting plans named Beginner, Economy, Professional and Business which come with guaranteed server resources and competitive features. Their PrestaShop hosting package is starting from $7.00/month.