What’s New in Magento 2.3.2?
This release includes over 200 functional fixes to the core product, over 500 pull requests contributed by the community, and over 30 security enhancements.
Look for the following highlights in this release:
Substantial security enhancements
This release is focused on substantial security enhancements:
- 75 security enhancements that help close cross-site scripting (XSS), remote code execution (RCE), and sensitive data disclosure vulnerabilities as well as other security issues. No confirmed attacks related to these issues have occurred to date. However, certain vulnerabilities can potentially be exploited to access customer information or take over administrator sessions.
- Google reCAPTCHA module for PayPal Payflow checkout. The new PaypalRecaptcha module adds Google reCAPTCHA and CAPTCHA to the Payflow Pro checkout form. This enhanced functionality has been added in response to malicious targeting of Magento deployments that implement Payflow Pro. Configuration information can be found in Google reCAPTCHA.
Starting with the release of Magento Commerce 2.3.2, Magento will assign and publish indexed Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures (CVE) numbers with each security bug reported to us by external parties. This will allows users of Magento Commerce to more easily identify unaddressed vulnerabilities in their deployment.
- Significant improvement to storefront page response time. The page response times for the catalog, search, and advanced search pages have been significantly improved under high load.
- Improved concurrent access to block cache storage. We have optimized the logic of concurrent access to the block cache, which has improved the response of storefront pages under high load by approximately 20%.
- Product page gallery load optimization. Product images are now loaded as quickly as other page content. In previous releases, although the product page loaded quickly, product images needed two to four additional seconds to load completely.
This release contains 130 enhancements to core quality, which improve the quality of the Framework and these modules:
Checkout/One Page Checkout,
UI. Here are some additional core enhancements:
- Braintree payment method is now supported for checkout with multiple addresses. Previously, you could not use Braintree and Braintree PayPal when checking out an order that was being shipped to multiple addresses.
- The CGI URL gateway in UPS module has been updated from HTTP to HTTPS. The CGI URL gateway endpoint in the UPS module has been updated from HTTP to HTTPS in response to the disablement of the HTTP gateway by UPS in mid-2019.
- Google chart API updated to the Image-Charts. Magento now uses the Image-Charts free service to render static charts in Admin dashboards. Earlier deployments used Google Image Charts, which was deprecated in 2012 and turned off on March 18, 2019.
Merchant tool enhancements
Magento now performs the following tasks as asynchronous background processes and sends system messages to alert Admin users when tasks complete. Moving these common administrative tasks to the background frees administrators to work on other tasks while the initial tasks are processing.
- Discount coupon generation.
- Mass editing of products.
- Data export. Previously, connection timeouts occurred during export of large data sets (for example, the export of 200,000 products).
Vendor-developed extension enhancements
This release of Magento includes extensions developed by third-party vendors.
Amazon Pay is now compliant with the PSD2 directive for UK and Germany.
Why is Magento the #1 Preferred Choice Over Other Ecommerce Platforms
Ecommerce has become a requisite for all business categories. Every online business owner looks for a sophisticated ecommerce solution that offers a blend of scalability, flexibility, and extensibility at your fingertips.
Do you dream of developing an ecommerce website with all the world class features and a mobile friendly theme that engages customers 24/7? If you said yes, you are at the right place! There are a countless number of open source web application platforms out there, and making a choice about which framework to opt for is a hard nut to crack. You don’t need to worry, though.
There’s a platform that has crossed million of downloads and is one as the most popular ecommerce platform in the digital marketplace – the one and only Magento.
Magento is Open Source = Free!
Power your online business with the most flexible and scalable ecommerce platform.
While there are other platforms like OsCommerce, OpenCart, Zen Cart and WordPress etc., and are among the leading open source ecommerce platforms, Magento is widely regarded as the most search engine friendly ecommerce platform available in the market. This open source ecommerce platform, besides having rich features, offers users an unrivaled flexibility to manage content, looks, and functionality of their ecommerce store. Magento will give you the ultimate ecommerce solution with a powerful blend of highly scalable design and a wide-ranging support network.
- Magento Community Edition (free)
- Magento Enterprise Edition (paid)
- Magento Go (paid & hosted on Magento’s servers)
The most popular of them all is the Community Edition which is completely open source and has probably the largest and most active developer community for ecommerce platforms on the internet. There are many companies out there which work with both Magento Community and Magento Enterprise depending on the clients’ requirements. Both versions offer different feature sets and have their own advantages and disadvantages.
Have you ever wondered why Magento has left all other platforms behind? And why Magento deserves to be the #1 open source ecommerce platform? And why is Magento the most preferred ecommerce platform? What are the advantages of Magento over other e-commerce platforms? Here, we explore the reasons for Magento’s unparalleled success and why it deserves to be the most popular e-commerce platform.
- Magento was recognized as the most popular ecommerce platform in the world in the year 2013.
- Simple and easy to use features.
- Flexible Content Management System: You can quickly build customized solutions that work in sync with your ecommerce business needs owing to the flexibility of Magento platform.
- Good for marketing: Generates revenues and sales from effective tools like cross-sells and upsells that entice users to buy more products.
- Magento creates search engine friendly URL’s that are good for marketing.
- A high number of features: One of the best things about Magento is that it provides an inclusive range of features in a well-organized manner.
- Updates the website automatically. (Usually not available on other ecommerce platforms)
- Magento’s flexible rules of pricing attracts a high number of customers.
- Supports multiple websites to promote products and services across domains.
- Customizable themes: Customize your store in any way you want and obtain any template for the look you desire.
- Mobile-friendly Configuration: Magento is responsive and completely mobile-friendly.
- Functions of Magento ecommerce platform are very simple, quick and versatile. Browse easily, buy comfortably and enjoy effective services expediently.
- Extremely popular and has a very long history. Therefore, plenty of information is available for users as well as developers.
- Advanced SEO. Magento’s advanced SEO support features give products a great chance to rank on all popular search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing and more.
- Manage your products efficiently. You can display specific prices for a specific group of customers, add multiple images for products and you can control all this by using simple options.
Additional Reasons Include the Following
- A well-organized back end
- A shopping cart that is easy to update
- A nice default template
- Add-on modules that have new and significant capabilities
- A businessman from any industry can opt for this platform and register huge success. Magento is a great ecommerce solution for any company that is growing, has customers all over the world, and caters even for multi-industry companies.
Now let’s have a look at few of the valuable features of Magento ecommerce website development platform.
Magento Main Features Include
- An ever-growing list of new and better extensions
- Open source platform
- Simplified dashboard for easier admin
- Optimized for SEO
- Specialized for ecommerce
- An increasingly customer-centric shopping experience
- Cross-browser support
- Safer, more secure upgrade and payments
- Multi-lingual and multi-currency support
- Quick checkout option
Magento has so much to offer and it has been the best pick for almost every ecommerce web design company since its introduction and has been serving the industry throughout this period. Magento scales beautifully across phones, tablets, laptops and desktops and manages customers’ sensitive financial information.
How to Choose Magento 2.3.2 Hosting Provider?
How to choose a best and cheap web host for Magento 2.3.2? Choosing top and reliable web host for Magento 2.3.2 is not a simple task especially with low price offers. You need to take a large number of factors into consideration, including the Magento 2.3.2 compatibility, usability, features, speed, reliability, price, company reputation, etc. Therefore, we have established this Magento 2.3.2 review site, which is designed to help you find the top and reliable Magento 2.3.2 host within minutes, based on our specialized editors’ Magento 2.3.2 hosting experience and real customers’ feedback.
Top and Reliable Magento 2.3.2 Hosting Provider
ASPHostPortal’s Magento 2.3.2 hosting packages are proving very popular for 2019. ASPHostPortal.com Magento 2.3.2 optimized hosting infrastructure features independent email, web, database, DNS and control panel servers and lightning fast servers ensuring your site loads super quick! They are 100% fully support on windows platform. Their windows hosting is compatible with the Magento 2.3.2 hosting management and collaboration application.
DiscountService.biz offers several web hosting packages, from the beginner package – an affordable solution that’s more than enough to get a small business up and running – to the professional package which offers large disk space, band width and websites. There are also specialized business packages that put true business savvy within everyone’s reach.
UKWindowsHostASP.NET is proudly to be one of Magento hosting service provider compared from our visitors feedback and rating! UKWindowsHostASP.NET delivers affordable Magento hosting technology for as low as £5.50 per month. Not only do they deliver reliable load-balanced cloud architecture, but they guarantee their performance with a 99.9% uptime promise, and a 30 day money back guarantee. UKWindowsHostASP.NET can help its clients to migrate existing websites to their servers for free, and they provide extensive web tools for their clients, including the top-rated Plesk control panel. And that’s not further not enough though. 24/7 server monitoring!