What’s New in Joomla 3.9.23?
Joomla 3.9.23 is now available. This is a security release for the 3.x series of Joomla which addresses 7 security vulnerabilities and contains more than 35 bug fixes and improvements.
What’s in 3.9.23?
Joomla 3.9.23 includes 7 security vulnerability fixes and addresses several bugs, including:
Security Issues Fixed
-  Low Priority – High Impact – com_finder ignores access levels on autosuggest (affecting Joomla! 2.5.0 through 3.9.22)
-  Low Priority – Moderate Impact – Disclosure of secrets in Global Configuration page (affecting Joomla! 2.5.0 through 3.9.22)
-  Low Priority – Moderate Impact – Path traversal in mod_random_image (affecting Joomla! 2.5.0 through 3.9.22)
-  Low Priority – High Impact – SQL injection in com_users list view (affecting Joomla! 3.0.0 through 3.9.22)
-  Low Priority – Low Impact – User Enumeration in backend login (affecting Joomla! 3.9.0 through 3.9.22)
-  Low Priority – Low Impact – CSRF in com_privacy emailexport feature (affecting Joomla! 3.9.0 through 3.9.22)
-  Low Priority – High Impact – Write ACL violation in multiple core views (affecting Joomla! 1.7.0 through 3.9.22)
Bug fixes and Improvements
In order to get Joomla ready for PHP 8 (to be released on November 26th, 2020), Joomla 3.9.23 includes fixes to ensure PHP 8 compatibility.
- TinyMCE updated #30329
- Fix for frontend module editing permissions #30778
- Fix for the lost of transparency when cropping/resizing images #30977
- Validation rule added for the redirect header field #31016
Is your website ready for Joomla! 3.9.23?
Updating your website to Joomla 3.9.23 takes just a single click (like each of the past 3.x versions). But before upgrading, make sure you update all third-party extensions, followed by fully backing-up (and then testing your backup). While you’re at it, this is a great time for a little hosting housekeeping – why not connect with your hosting company to check your PHP and database versions? We recommend upgrading to PHP 7.1.x to get the most out of the latest PHP improvements. Further system requirements and suggestions can be found over on the technical requirements page.
How to Choose Joomla 3.9.23 Hosting Provider?
How to choose a best and cheap web host for Joomla 3.9.23? Choosing top and reliable web host for Joomla 3.9.23 is not a simple task especially with low price offers. You need to take a large number of factors into consideration, including the Joomla 3.9.23 compatibility, usability, features, speed, reliability, price, company reputation, etc. Therefore, we have established this Joomla 3.9.23 review site, which is designed to help you find the top and reliable Joomla 3.9.23 host within minutes, based on our specialized editors’ Joomla 3.9.23 hosting experience and real customers’ feedback.
Top and Reliable Joomla 3.9.23 Hosting Provider
ASPHostPortal’s Joomla 3.9.23 hosting packages are proving very popular for 2019. ASPHostPortal.com Joomla 3.9.23 optimized hosting infrastructure features independent email, web, database, DNS and control panel servers and lightning fast servers ensuring your site loads super quick! They are 100% fully support on windows platform. Their windows hosting is compatible with the Joomla 3.9.23 hosting management and collaboration application.
DiscountService.biz offers several web hosting packages, from the beginner package – an affordable solution that’s more than enough to get a small business up and running – to the professional package which offers large disk space, band width and websites. There are also specialized business packages that put true business savvy within everyone’s reach.
UKWindowsHostASP.NET is proudly to be one of Joomla hosting service provider compared from our visitors feedback and rating! UKWindowsHostASP.NET delivers affordable Joomla hosting technology. Not only do they deliver reliable load-balanced cloud architecture, but they guarantee their performance with a 99.9% uptime promise, and a 30 day money back guarantee. UKWindowsHostASP.NET can help its clients to migrate existing websites to their servers for free, and they provide extensive web tools for their clients, including the top-rated Plesk control panel. And that’s not further not enough though. 24/7 server monitoring!