Top and Reliable ASP.NET Core 2.2.3 Hosting Recommendation
ASP.NET Core 2.2.3 marks the next minor release of the ASP.NET Core framework. With these minor releases, the team
Features of Windows Hosting services
The hosting you choose is not dependent on the OS your computer runs but depends on the technologies needed for your website. Windows hosting servers work with any type of hosting from VPS, dedicated, shared and even cloud.
It can also handle any content management system so you still have a best friend in Windows when it comes to hosting.
Some of the reasons people choose to use Windows hosting include compatibility for .NET frameworks, Active Server Pages or ASP, Visual Basic, C#, SharePoint, content built-in Microsoft FrontPage, and using products in Microsoft Stack.
Windows hosting also comes with a bag of benefits such as:
- Simplicity and ease of use
- Easy to manage
- Easy to update
- Seamless integration of Microsoft products to your site
- Supports ASP, .NET, Visual Basic and C# scripting languages
- It is stable and reliable as it is produced by Microsoft
- Ensures full security and safety of your site from rogue elements like hackers
- You can use it even if you’re not as experienced with hosting
Useful ASP.NET Core 2.2.3 Features
- Better integration with popular Open API (Swagger) libraries including design-time checks with code analyzers
- Introduction of Endpoint Routing with up to 20% improved routing performance in MVC
- Improved URL generation with the LinkGenerator class & support for route Parameter Transformers
- New Health Checks API for application health monitoring
- Up to 400% improved throughput on IIS due to in-process hosting support
- Up to 15% improved MVC model validation performance
- Problem Details (RFC 7807) support in MVC for detailed API error results
- Preview of HTTP/2 server support in ASP.NET Core
- Template updates for Bootstrap 4 and Angular 6
- Java client for ASP.NET Core SignalR
- Up to 60% improved HTTP Client performance on Linux and 20% on Windows
You can get a very significant performance boost
Using in-process hosting, an ASP.NET Core app runs in the same process as its IIS worker process. This removes the performance penalty of proxying requests over the loopback adapter when using the out-of-process hosting model.
After the IIS HTTP Server processes the request, the request is pushed into the ASP.NET Core middleware pipeline. The middleware pipeline handles the request and passes it on as an
HttpContext instance to the app’s logic. The app’s response is passed back to IIS, which pushes it back out to the client that initiated the request.
HTTP Client performance improvements are quite significant as well
Some significant performance improvements have been made to SocketsHttpHandler by improving the connection pool locking contention. For applications making many outgoing HTTP requests, such as some Microservices architectures, throughput should be significantly improved. Our internal benchmarks show that under load HttpClient throughput has improved by 60% on Linux and 20% on Windows. At the same
HTTP/2 is enabled by default
HTTP/2 may be sneaking up on you as for the most part “it just works.” In ASP.NET Core’s Kestral web server HTTP/2 is enabled by default over HTTPS.
Top and Reliable ASP.NET Core 2.2.3 Hosting Recommendation Discount 15% Off
ASPHostPortal.com as Top and Reliable ASP.NET Core 2.2.3 Hosting Provider
ASPHostPortal.com is Microsoft No #1 Recommended Windows and ASP.NET Spotlight Hosting Partner in
ASPHostPortal offers various hosting plan. But in here we will discuss their favourite plan only, which is named Host Intro, Host One, Host Two, and Host Three. Host Intro is the lowest plan and this is for beginner who want to start or new in hosting, start from $0.99/month. Host One from $3.81/month, Host Two from $7.21/month, and Host Three from $11.46/month. This company also offers 30 days money back guarantee. So, if customer don’t satisfy with their service, a full refund can be claimed.
Why Choose ASPHostPortal?
Build Your Website
Use ASPHostPortal.com’s website building tools to get that special, customized look for your website. A nifty wizard will walk you through the process.
All-inclusive prices unbeatable value
Other companies promise cheap hosting, but then charge extra for setup fees, higher renewal rates, or promotional services. With ASPHostPortal.com, the listed price is the number you’ll pay, and you can expect a fully loaded, comprehensive suite of web services.
Fast and Secure Server
Their powerful servers are especially optimized and ensure the best ASP.NET Core 2.2.3 performance. They have best data centers on three continent and unique account isolation for security.
Easy to Use and Manage
ASPHostPortal.com webspace explorer lets you manage your website files with a browser. A control panel lets you set up and control your server functions with ease.