WindowsHostingLeader.com – Zikula is a Application Toolkit, which permits you to run impressive internet sites and construct effective online applications. Zikula has received praise for a lot of things, but we belive the highlights are ease of use, fast and simple development, security and functionality and lastly flexibility.
- You are able to mark content as being appropriate for either a single language or for all languages, and may control all elements of localisation and internationalisation of the internet site;
- You are able to make sure that your pages will show correctly in all browsers, due to Zikula’s full compliance with W3C HTML standards;
- You get a regular application-programming interface (API) that allows you to effortlessly augment your site’s functionality by means of modules, blocks and other extensions;
- You will get assist and help in the Zikula neighborhood of webmasters and developers at zikula
Zikula has an easy online administration panel for you personally to handle your internet site with, as well as a basic installation/removal method for installing new attributes. It is possible to build your personal program choosing the features you’d like on our internet site, then download and install the package with our easy installer, or alternatively just use one particular in the pre-built distributions for typical websites. You can delegate content manage to editors employing the inbuilt permissions method, change the appear and feel by modifying basic HTML templates and turn on or turn off a variety of functions with just a couple of clicks. It truly is that easy.
Best Windows Hosting for Zikula 1.5.0 Latest Version
Zikula Core 1.5.0 is intended as a transition release among the very well-liked 1.3.x series and Zikula Core 2.0.0. Although keeping practically 100% backward-compatibility, 1.5.0 lays the foundations of Symfony, Doctrine, Bootstrap, Font-Awesome, jQuery and Twig which will be the basis of future improvement. A new namespaced module structure is established that may be the new standard for 2.0.0 extensions and also supplying many new tools and characteristics to create your internet site exceptional.
If you looking for Zikula hosting, especially Zikula with the latest version (Zikula 1.5.0), this is right place for you. Choosing the best and cheap Zikula hosting is not a simple task especially with low price offers. You need to take a large number of factors into consideration, Therefore, we have established this Zikula review site, which is designed to help you find the best and cheap Zikula hosting within minutes, based on our specialized editors’ Zikula hosting experience and real customers’ feedback.
What’s New In Zikula 1.5.0?
The core development team is proud to announce the availabilty of Zikula Core 1.5.0.
Zikula Core 1.5.0 is available as of today, 5 August 2017. Core-1.5 is an LTS core version.
Here is a list of the most important changes:
- PHP minimum version raised to >=5.5.9.
- User Categories feature removed.
- All categories configuration removed.
- typeahead.js removed, use jQuery UI.
- Path to require.js changed (
web) (#3669, #3671).
- Fixed storage of lastlogin in user object (#3383).
- Fixed inability to store sessions in files (#2001).
- Re-enabled CSRF token protection in forms in installer (#2186).
- CategoryPermissionApi now works but implementation has changed since Core-1.3. Read the docs.
- Fix handling of ‘anonymous’ user in PermissionApi (#2800).
- Added Permission-based controls for MenuModule menu items (#3314).
- SearchModule refactored to Core-2.0 standards.
- Added support for Symfony workflow component (#2423).
- Added WorkflowBundle providing an UI for workflow management (#2423).
- Added system var ‘timezone’ for setting the timezone for guest users (replaces ‘timezone_offset’).
- Added ‘utcdatetime’ doctrine column type for storage of utc datetimes (#3383).
- Added ‘Either’ authentication type – allows users to enter either uname or email (#2951).
- Added OAuthModule
- Added a form type for user name live search using auto completion (#710, #3610).
- New FormAwareHook category added.
- New Non-persisted hooks added (#2784, #2262, #236).
- Readded possibility to define and manage custom routes (#3625).
Zikula Core 1.4 is intended as a transition release between the very popular 1.3.x series and Zikula Core 2.0. While maintaining nearly 100% backward-compatibility, Core-1.4 lays the foundations of Symfony, Doctrine, Bootstrap, Font-Awesome, jQuery and Twig which will be the basis of future development. A new namespaced module structure is established that will be the new standard for 2.0 extensions as well as providing many new tools and features to make your site exceptional.
As always, please report all bugs, concerns and feature requests to their issue tracker on Github. If you don’t want to create a GitHub account, don’t hesitate to ask in the comments or forums at their website.
Best Windows Hosting for Zikula 1.5.0 Recommendation – ASPHostPortal.com
ASPHostPortal Host One hosting package, which can be suitable for beginning modest to medium sized Zikula websites, is regularly priced from $5.0/mo. This price is fairly low compared with most other shared hosting packages inside the industry.
Just 1-click application installer that is certainly able to automate the installation of more than 310 open source applications like Zikula. Using this tool, Zikula customers no longer want to upload files with FTP or configure the server manually because the entire installation process is well covered. All they have to perform is usually to have several clicks on the mouse and give the domain name, username and password in the new internet site.
As for site management, the package offers Zikula users full access to Plesk Panel, a user-friendly net hosting handle panel that supports the straightforward management of files, domains, web site security, statistics, and each and every other aspect of a website. This guarantees a superb user encounter.
ASPHostPortal organization has arranged a committed team of a huge selection of technicians to stay on-site resolving technical issues for clients 24 hours each day, 7 days per week.