Top and Reliable WordPress 4.8.1 Hosting
What is WordPress?
WordPress is an online, open source website creation tool written in PHP. But in non-geek speak, it’s probably the easiest and most powerful blogging and website content management system (or CMS) in existence today. There’s nothing to install on your computer and you don’t need any special tools. You can update your website from anywhere that you have an Internet connection – even your smartphone.
Best of all, WordPress is free in every sense of the word. It’s both free to use and free to modify. So, if you are the sort of person who likes to tinker with code, you can dig in and make WordPress do just about anything you want it to. Unlike other free website building tools, WordPress is completely portable. That means you can host your website anywhere and move it at any time.
What is New in WordPress 4.8.1?
- #40982 – Permalink Settings: custom structure field keyboard trap
- #41327 – Bump Akismet External – 4.9 Edition
- #40975 – ‘Empty Spam’ and ‘Empty Trash’ comment buttons not displayed on mobile
- #40978 – Customizer Panel Footer border missing
- #40981 – Customizer: Menus: it is far too easy to mistakenly delete a menu because the “Delete Menu” link and the “Add Items” button are too close together
- #41158 – Increase tinymce panel z-index
- #41410 – Set `’filter’ => ‘content’` on starter content “business info” widget
- #41019 – oEmbed: Update VideoPress oEmbed URL
- #41048 – `WP_oEmbed_Controller::get_proxy_item()` should remove `_wpnonce` from cached `$args`
- #41299 – oEmbed proxy fails to forward maxwidth and maxheight params
- #41056 – WP-API JS Client: Settings is incorrectly registered as a collection
- #41231 – media-views.js: Cannot read .length of undefined (this.controller.$uploaderToggler.length)
- #38964 – Add filter to allow modifying response *after* embedded data is added
- #40886 – REST API: PUT requests fail on Nginx servers when fancy permalinks aren’t enabled
- #41010 – wp_get_object_terms() returns duplicate terms if more than one taxonomy is given in args
- #41408 – TinyMCE: Images with link and caption look “broken” when selected
- #40907 – Introduce widget dedicated for HTML code
- #40935 – Facebook Video Works On Preview But Not On Theme
- #40951 – New Text Widget – Switching Between Visual/Text Editor Strips Out Code
- #40960 – Widgets: The Text widget should respect the “Disable the visual editor when writing” setting
- #40972 – TinyMCE editor in Text widget does not have RTL contents
- #40974 – Updated text widget do not save text (when using paste)
- #40977 – Widgets: Query param for `loop` added for non-hosted external videos
- #40986 – Widgets: text widget and media widgets cannot be edited in accessibility mode
- #41021 – Text widget does not show Title field or TinyMCE editor
- #41361 – Text widget can raise JS error if customize-base is enqueued on widgets admin screen
- #41386 – Text Widget – Wording – Legacy Mode 4.8.1 beta
- #41392 – Theme styles for Text widget do not apply to Custom HTML widget
- #41394 – Text widget: Rename legacy mode to visual mode and improve back-compat for widget_text filters
Top and Reliable WordPress 4.8.1 Hosting With 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
The ASPHostPortal.com’s ASP.NET hosting platform on Windows 2012 and Windows 2008 is compatible with WordPress 4.8.1 hosting. Of course, you can feel very comfortable with their hosting service. Their best and cheap WordPress 4.8.1 hosting plan is starting from $5.00/mo only. And with their promo code, you can get free domain too. Not only that, they also offer 30 days money back guarantee. Their servers are 99.99% uptime, it is important think that you need for your WordPress 4.8.1 site, so your site is never down.
ASPHostPortal.com provides WordPress-optimized managed hosting solutions for online merchants of all sizes. Since 2008, they’ve been committed to delivering superior performance, reliability, security, and support to their clients. Every WordPress hosting deployment is engineered from the ground up to be responsive, scalable, and cost-effective.
Their cloud and dedicated web hosting packages offer flexible, fast and secure support for your WordPress site hosted in their state of the art Australia data centers. With reliable handling for any volume of traffic their WordPress web hosting is fast, dependable and secure.
WindowsASPNETHosting.IN is an advanced web hosting company specializing in WordPress hosting solutions. WindowsASPNETHosting.IN combines the fastest, most reliable hardware in the industry with the highest performing infrastructure, to create an optimal environment for hosting WordPress sites. Backed by a superior 24/7 customer support team, the WindowsASPNETHosting.IN platform maintains an unsurpassed level of quality, innovation and performance in order to provide customers reassurance that his/her site will be supported by the hardware and resources needed to maximize revenue.
Why You Should Use WordPress?
WordPress is Free as in Freedom
WordPress is a free software, this means you are free to download, install, use and modify it. You can use it to create any kind of website. It is also open source which means the source code of the software is available for any one to study, modify and play with.
WordPress is Easy to Use and Learn
WordPress is used by millions of people and almost every day new people are joining the WordPress community by creating their first WordPress powered websites. The reason why people quickly adapt to WordPress is because it is fairly easy to use.
WordPress is Extendable by Using Themes and Plugins
Most people using WordPress are neither web designers nor programmers. As a matter of fact most folks start using WordPress without any prior knowledge of designing websites.
The reason why WordPress is such an ideal candidate is because there are thousands of free templates (themes) to choose from, so you can give your website any look you want.
WordPress is Search Engine Friendly
WordPress is written using standard compliance high quality code and produces semantic mark up which makes your site very attractive to search engines.
WordPress is Easy To Manage
WordPress comes with built-in updater that allows you to update your plugins and themes from within your WordPress admin dashboard. It also notifies you when there is a new version of WordPress is available, so you can update it by just clicking a button. You can keep all your WordPress content safe by setting up automated regular WordPress Backups.
WordPress is Safe and Secure
WordPress is developed with security in mind, so it is considered quite safe and secure to run any website. However, just like the real world, the internet can be an uncertain place.
WordPress Can Handle Different Media Types
Using WordPress you are not just limited to writing text. It comes with built-in support to handle images, audio, and video content. You can also use for document or file management.