Top and Reliable Umbraco 7.6.2 Hosting Provider
What is Umbraco?
What is Umbraco? Quite simply it is the most fantastic Content Management system there is! It’s open source, easy to use and powers some of the biggest and most popular websites in the world. It differs from a lot of other CMSs: there’s very little to see, it doesn’t come pre-configured with blog packages or news feeds. To the untrained eye, it seems very spartan indeed. This is a not a negative, however, it is Umbraco’s greatest strength. The structure allows us to build websites incredibly quickly from scratch, just the way we want them. Blogs and News modules can be tailored to the exact requirements of the client, whereas we would argue that trying to do the same with prebuilt modules in a CMS, is significantly more labour-intensive.
Umbraco’s XML-based content storage is as fast as lightening, so pages can be served with minimal server resources, even with large volumes of traffic to your site. Logical content storage and rich API, combined with a super-clean markup storage mechanism mean that what you get out of Umbraco is exactly what you want – no extras, no bloating, just clean, elegant code. Not only is Umbraco one of the best open source content management systems available, it’s one of the best content management systems available, period.
Umbraco is a fully-featured open source content management system with the flexibility to run anything from small campaign or brochure sites right through to complex applications for Fortune 500’s and some of the largest media sites in the world.
Umbraco is easy to learn and use, making it perfect for web designers, developers and content creators alike.
Umbraco is strongly supported by both an active and welcoming community of users around the world, and backed up by a rock-solid commercial organization providing professional support and tools. Umbraco can be used in its free, open-source format with the additional option of professional tools and support if required.
What is New in Umbraco 7.6.2?
Issues & Tasks
- U4-9558 – Media uploads currently use a blacklist – should add a whitelist as well for security
- U4-9571 – Legacy icons look weird
- U4-9646 – RTE Link dialog should auto focus on url
- U4-9818 – Improve Chinese translations
- U4-9848 – Make sure NuGet version 3.4.4+ is installed in NuGet to prevent update errors
- U4-9872 – Umbraco 7.6 – ContentPicker2 and umbracoInternalRedirectId
- U4-9894 – UDI Pickers and all ‘v2’ property editors shouldn’t observe the EnablePropertyValueConverters setting
- U4-9896 – SqlCEconnection Type A originates from Version=220.127.116.11, Type B originates from 18.104.22.168
- U4-9898 – Reset password should unlock a locked account
- U4-9907 – Translations Section : Getting open datareader Issue : Relates to (U4-9201)
- U4-9908 – Unable to link external login
- U4-9919 – Updated media files are deleted
- U4-9926 – Using Deploy – PartialView Macros generate UDIs incorrectly as PartialViews instead
- U4-9935 – UmbracoHelper doesn’t have querying methods for handling UDI
- U4-9936 – PageCacheRefresher CacheUpdated event is occurring before the cache has updated in v7.6.1 on front end servers
- U4-9937 – RTE Media Picker – Cannot add image to RTE after searching
- U4-9939 – Add log if request to ScheduledPublishController fails without exception
- U4-9940 – Make it easy to get the integer Id of an item from it’s Udi
- U4-9957 – String containing is not a valid udi.
How to Choose Top and Reliable Umbraco 7.6.2 Hosting?
How to choose a top and reliable web host for Umbraco 7.6.2? Choosing a top and reliable web host for Umbraco 7.6.2 is not a simple task especially with low price offers. You need to take a large number of factors into consideration, including the Umbraco 7.6.2 compatibility, usability, features, speed, reliability, price, company reputation, etc. Therefore, we have established this Umbraco 7.6.2 review site, which is designed to help you find the best Umbraco 7.6.2 host within minutes, based on our specialized editors’ Umbraco 7.6.2 hosting experience and real customers’ feedback.
Top and Reliable Umbraco 7.6.2 Hosting – ASPHostPortal.com
At ASPHostPortal.com, they specialize in Umbraco 7.6.2 Hosting. Their control panel has built in installation wizard for Umbraco 7.6.2. They always update and maintain the latest version of Umbraco in their control panel wizard. You can have Umbraco 7.6.2 installed in just 1 click and 1 minute installation. Their suitable web hosting plans for Umbraco 7.6.2 based sites can be seen on their Windows hosting plan page.
ASPHostPortal.com has Umbraco 7.6.2 experts on staffs that are available 24/7 to help, a one click install script to make installation a breeze, and they guarantee their service, money back. ASPHostPortal.com use World Class Plesk Control Panel that helps you with single-click Umbraco 7.6.2 installation. You don’t need to worry about the speed of your site.
For Detail about Top and Reliable Umbraco 7.6.2 Hosting Offer, Please Visit Their Site.