Top and Reliable PrestaShop 126.96.36.199 Hosting
PrestaShop is an open source eCommerce solution. It comes with a variety of tools necessary for building a successful online shop. To create an online store with PrestaShop you need reliable web hosting services.
It comes with over 275 features being carefully developed in order to increase business owners’ sales with minimal efforts required. All the software features are absolutely free.
PrestaShop is free software as it’s specified in the GNU General Public License and officially started in August 2007 for small and medium-size businesses. The software, based on the Smartly template engine, nowadays is used by more than 100,000 shops all over the world.
What is New in PrestaShop v188.8.131.52?
Create a Product Page
A brand new way to add products to your catalogue! Refreshed interface, quick actions, shortcuts, automatic management for combinations and much more… They entirely rebuilt it to showcase the most relevant features and allow merchants to do this task quicker than ever!
A revamped module page to better manage your modules on a daily basis. They introduced tabs, to let you easily navigate between the 3 sections, making it easy to view your installed modules, manage the ones waiting for an action and discover some that can be helpful for your business.
Back Office Navigation
The back office has been refreshed, with an improved UI/UX experience making it easier to browse. They’ve also rethink the navigation menu to make it clearer and organize it in 3 big topics: sell, improve and configure.
Named “Classic”, this new template brings a fresh look to your store and allows you to start selling in no time. They’ve also greatly improved the product sheet and made a complete overhaul of the checkout process for a better shopping experience.
Parent / Child themes
By allowing anyone to create a child theme, designers and developers will be able to modify a theme without being worry to update it and lose all the work done.
Free from any markups or custom style, allowing designers & front-end developers to build amazing templates in no time.
The famous and robust framework has been introduced in some parts of the software, allowing their team to focus on ecommerce specifics.
Changelog In Version 184.108.40.206
- #7169: Add Request to hook parameters
- #7151: Allow installed modules translation from translation page
- #7024: Fixed product permissions
- #7153: Update docs & compile
- #7143: Fixed image of module on Payment page
- #7091: Fix some of the functions on the product page (JS)
- #7090: Fix error when saving traslations (220.127.116.11)
- #7028: Removed module card on uninstall
- #7215: TinyMCE media plugin shouldn’t be activated twice
- #7130: Fix nav header menu icon on classic
- #7046: Fix classic css override of featuredproduct
- #7160: Fix sort by text display
- #7131: Fix bootstrap version
- #7077: Fix “too much recursion” error on ajax search
- #7078: Fix select filter & filter criteria by ajax
- #6984: Use the right languages name
- #7146: Updated README
- #7224: Removed finfo use for theme upload
- #7205: Fix warnings in translate.php
- #7200: Fix module install and blank screen after PS install
- #7197: Check in Symfony catalog for translations for native modules
- #7191: Shutdown addons client on error
- #7190: Escape translated strings to prevent XSS
- #7187: Fix already defines smarty function
- #7184: Fix inactive scope for request in HookManager
- #7173: Revert “BO: fixed other XSS issues on translation module page”
- #7165: Licences & assets
- #7156: Fix SmartyLazyLoader for multiple smarty instances
- #7087: Protect translations display against XSS injections
- #7129: Fix timeout option for guzzle config
- #7144: Use default catalog as a fallback
- #7119: Use PhpParser to check parse errors in modules
- #7134: Fix mails with invoices
- #7080: Add unit price to order confirmation mail (18.104.22.168)
- #7096: Use english email template as fallback in getEmailTemplateContent
Top and Reliable PrestaShop 22.214.171.124 Hosting Provider
ASPHostPortal.com has always been a reputed web hosting company since its inception in 2008. As a leader in the industry, ASPHostPortal has a large customer base consisting of millions of customers from various locations of the world. The most impressive thing of this company, however, is that it keeps enjoying a high customer satisfaction rate which is more than 99%.
As a PrestaShop recommended web hosting package, ASPHostPortal Host One plan is an ideal option for PrestaShop users who look to set up a rich-featured e-commerce website. The plan includes some cutting-edge technologies and beneficial extras.
As a new comer, WindowsASPNETHosting.IN grows with one goal in mind – offering an easy-to-use and affordable web hosting product for customers’ online business. The company has always focused on guaranteeing the highest levels of technical support, customer satisfaction and quality of service in the web hosting industry.
WindowsASPNETHosting.IN provides an optimized web hosting service for the users of multiple popular e-commerce software including PrestaShop. Its web hosting plan, which starts from INR 200/mo, includes a 1-click installer for PrestaShop and 30 days full money back guarantee.
DiscountService.biz is a large Australia web hosting company with over ten thousands hosted domains. The web host is fully trusted because it has been dedicated to delivering great reliability and high performance to every website hosted in its closely monitored data centers.
DiscountService.biz has four web hosting plans named Beginner, Economy, Professional and Business which come with guaranteed server resources and competitive features. Their PrestaShop hosting package is starting from $7.00/month.