Top and Reliable PHP 7.2.1 Hosting
What is PHP?
PHP is mainly focused on server-side scripting, so you can do anything any other CGI program can do, such as collect form data, generate dynamic page content, or send and receive cookies. But PHP can do much more.
In an HTML document, PHP script (similar syntax to that of Perl or C ) is enclosed within special PHP tags. Because PHP is embedded within tags, the author can jump between HTML and PHP (similar to ASP and Cold Fusion) instead of having to rely on heavy amounts of code to output HTML. And, because PHP is executed on the server, the clientcannot view the PHP code.
What is New in PHP 7.2.1?
- Fixed bug #75573 (Segmentation fault in 7.1.12 and 7.0.26).
- Fixed bug #75384 (PHP seems incompatible with OneDrive files on demand).
- Fixed bug #75525 (Access Violation in vcruntime140.dll).
- Fixed bug #74862 (Unable to clone instance when private __clone defined).
- Fixed bug #75074 (php-process crash when is_file() is used with strings longer 260 chars).
- CLI server:
- Fixed bug #73830 (Directory does not exist).
- Fixed bug #64938 (libxml_disable_entity_loader setting is shared between requests).
- Fixed bug #75571 (Potential infinite loop in gdImageCreateFromGifCtx).
- Fixed bug #75608 (“Narrowing occurred during type inference” error).
- Fixed bug #75579 (Interned strings buffer overflow may cause crash).
- Fixed bug #75570 (“Narrowing occurred during type inference” error).
- Fixed bug #75556 (Invalid opcode 138/1/1).
- Fixed bug #74183 (preg_last_error not returning error code after error).
- Fixed bug #74782 (Reflected XSS in .phar 404 page).
- Fixed bug #75511 (fread not free unused buffer).
- Fixed bug #75514 (mt_rand returns value outside [$min,$max]+ on 32-bit) (Remi)
- Fixed bug #75535 (Inappropriately parsing HTTP response leads to PHP segment fault).
- Fixed bug #75409 (accept EFAULT in addition to ENOSYS as indicator that getrandom() is missing).
- Fixed bug #73124 (php_ini_scanned_files() not reporting correctly).
- Fixed bug #75574 (putenv does not work properly if parameter contains non-ASCII unicode character).
- Fixed bug #75540 (Segfault with libzip 1.3.1).
Why You Should Use PHP?
You may be considering using PHP on your website. Here are some great reasons to start!
- Works Great with HTML – If you already have a website and are familiar with HTML, making the step to PHP is easy. If fact, PHP and HTML are interchangeable within the page! While PHP might add some new features to your site, its basic appearance is still all created with HTML.
- Interactive Features – PHP allows you to interact with your visitors in ways HTML alone can’t. This can mean simple things like e-mail forms, or more elaborate things like shopping carts that save your past orders and recommend similar products. It can also mean social things like interactive forums and private messaging systems.
- Easy to Learn – PHP is a lot easier to get started with than you might think. By learning just a few simple functions, you are able to do a lot of things with your website. And once you know the basics, there are a wealth of scripts available on the internet that you only need to tweak a little to fit your needs.
How to Find Top And Reliable PHP 7.2.1 Hosting?
How to choose a best and cheap web host for PHP 7.2.1? Choosing top and reliable web host for PHP 7.2.1 is not a simple task especially with low price offers. You need to take a large number of factors into consideration, including the PHP 7.2.1 compatibility, usability, features, speed, reliability, price, company reputation, etc. Therefore, we have established this PHP 7.2.1 review site, which is designed to help you find the top and reliable PHP 7.2.1 host within minutes, based on our specialized editors’ PHP 7.2.1 hosting experience and real customers’ feedback.
ASPHostPortal.com was founded in 2008. It has been topping the list of almost all the web hosting review sites so far. If you have chosen to use PHP 7.2.1 to build your online forum, you can count on their unique handmade hosting solution. They provide multiple server locations and advanced caching options to make your experience with PHP 7.2.1 really fast and enjoyable.
They also make sure that your PHP 7.2.1 website is safer and better supported than anywhere else! You’ll get the best and cheap PHP 7.2.1 hosting with ASPHostPortal.com. Their best and cheap PHP 7.2.1 hosting plan is starting at $2.50/mo. ASPHostPortal.com is now providing free domain for new clients to enjoy the company’s outstanding web hosting service. Their servers optimized for your PHP 7.2.1 installation 24/7/365 ASPHostPortal.com’s technical support from PHP hosting experts.
Special Deals from ASPHostPortal.com
Good news for you are searching Best ASP.NET Hosting. ASPHostPortal.com, The Leader of ASP.NET Hosting offer BIG DISCOUNT 70% for their Windows Shared Hosting Plan. They also give uptime and 30 days money back guarantees. There are so many clients prove that ASPHostPortal give fast & stable network, and best technical support. We highly recommend you to host your site on ASPHostPortal.com.
Click the following picture to see their hosting plan. For order and more information please visit ASPHostPortal official site at http://asphostportal.com or please contact them by email [email protected]