Top and Reliable PHP 7.1.8 Hosting
What is PHP?
PHP is mainly focused on server-side scripting, so you can do anything any other CGI program can do, such as collect form data, generate dynamic page content, or send and receive cookies. But PHP can do much more.
In an HTML document, PHP script (similar syntax to that of Perl or C ) is enclosed within special PHP tags. Because PHP is embedded within tags, the author can jump between HTML and PHP (similar to ASP and Cold Fusion) instead of having to rely on heavy amounts of code to output HTML. And, because PHP is executed on the server, the clientcannot view the PHP code.
What is New in PHP 7.1.8?
- Fixed bug #74832 (Loading PHP extension with already registered function name leads to a crash).
- Fixed bug #74780 (parse_url() broken when query string contains colon).
- Fixed bug #74761 (Unary operator expected error on some systems).
- Fixed bug #73900 (Use After Free in unserialize() SplFixedArray).
- Fixed bug #74923 (Crash when crawling through network share).
- Fixed bug #74913 (fixed incorrect poll.h include).
- Fixed bug #74906 (fixed incorrect errno.h include).
- Fixed bug #74852 (property_exists returns true on unknown DateInterval property).
- Fixed bug #74625 (Integer overflow in oci_bind_array_by_name).
- Fixed bug #74623 (Infinite loop in type inference when using HTMLPurifier).
- Fixed bug #74798 (pkcs7_en/decrypt does not work if \x0a is used in content).
- Added OPENSSL_DONT_ZERO_PAD_KEY constant to prevent key padding and fix bug #71917 (openssl_open() returns junk on envelope < 16 bytes) and bug #72362 (OpenSSL Blowfish encryption is incorrect for short keys).
- Fixed bug #69356 (PDOStatement::debugDumpParams() truncates query).
- Fixed bug #73471 (PHP freezes with AppendIterator).
- Fixed bug #74883 (SQLite3::__construct() produces “out of memory” exception with invalid flags).
- Fixed bug #73173 (huge memleak when wddx_unserialize).
- Fixed bug #73944 (dictionary option of inflate_init() does not work).
Why You Should Use PHP?
You may be considering using PHP on your website. Here are some great reasons to start!
- Works Great with HTML – If you already have a website and are familiar with HTML, making the step to PHP is easy. If fact, PHP and HTML are interchangeable within the page! While PHP might add some new features to your site, its basic appearance is still all created with HTML.
- Interactive Features – PHP allows you to interact with your visitors in ways HTML alone can’t. This can mean simple things like e-mail forms, or more elaborate things like shopping carts that save your past orders and recommend similar products. It can also mean social things like interactive forums and private messaging systems.
- Easy to Learn – PHP is a lot easier to get started with than you might think. By learning just a few simple functions, you are able to do a lot of things with your website. And once you know the basics, there are a wealth of scripts available on the internet that you only need to tweak a little to fit your needs.
How to Find Top And Reliable PHP 7.1.8 Hosting?
How to choose a best and cheap web host for PHP 7.1.8? Choosing top and reliable web host for PHP 7.1.8 is not a simple task especially with low price offers. You need to take a large number of factors into consideration, including the PHP 7.1.8 compatibility, usability, features, speed, reliability, price, company reputation, etc. Therefore, we have established this PHP 7.1.8 review site, which is designed to help you find the top and reliable PHP 7.1.8 host within minutes, based on our specialized editors’ PHP 7.1.8 hosting experience and real customers’ feedback.
ASPHostPortal.com was founded in 2008. It has been topping the list of almost all the web hosting review sites so far. If you have chosen to use PHP 7.1.8 to build your online forum, you can count on their unique handmade hosting solution. They provide multiple server locations and advanced caching options to make your experience with PHP 7.1.8 really fast and enjoyable.
They also make sure that your PHP 7.1.8 website is safer and better supported than anywhere else! You’ll get the best and cheap PHP 7.1.8 hosting with ASPHostPortal.com. Their best and cheap PHP 7.1.8 hosting plan is starting at $2.50/mo. ASPHostPortal.com is now providing free domain for new clients to enjoy the company’s outstanding web hosting service. Their servers optimized for your PHP 7.1.8 installation 24/7/365 ASPHostPortal.com’s technical support from PHP hosting experts.
Special Deals from ASPHostPortal.com
Good news for you are searching Best ASP.NET Hosting. ASPHostPortal.com, The Leader of ASP.NET Hosting offer BIG DISCOUNT 70% for their Windows Shared Hosting Plan. They also give uptime and 30 days money back guarantees. There are so many clients prove that ASPHostPortal give fast & stable network, and best technical support. We highly recommend you to host your site on ASPHostPortal.com.
Click the following picture to see their hosting plan. For order and more information please visit ASPHostPortal official site at http://asphostportal.com or please contact them by email [email protected]