Top and Reliable MediaWiki 1.30.0 Hosting
What is MediaWiki?
MediaWiki is a free software open source wiki package written in PHP, originally for use on Wikipedia. It is now also used by several other projects of the non-profit Wikimedia Foundation and by many other wikis, including this website, the home of MediaWiki.
MediaWiki is developed by a team of volunteers (as well as a core group of developers funded by the Wikimedia Foundation), who work to improve how MediaWiki works, and fix any issues that occur. Further contributors help to write documentation to help people using MediaWiki, and also create extensions to MediaWiki to achieve desirable features not included by default.
What is New in MediaWiki 1.30.0?
- (T163562) Added the ability to search for contributions within an IP ranges at Special:Contributions. References to revisions made by IPs are stored in the ip_changes table to make querying for ranges more efficient.
- (T37247) Output from Parser::parse() will now be wrapped in a div with class=”mw-parser-output” by default. This may be changed or disabled using ParserOptions::setWrapOutputClass().
- Added ‘ChangeTagsAllowedAdd’ hook, enabling extensions to allow software- specific tags to be added by users.
- Added a ‘ParserOptionsRegister’ hook to allow extensions to register additional parser options.
- (T45547) Included Pig Latin, a language game in English, as a LanguageConverter variant. This allows English-speaking developers to develop and test LanguageConverter more easily. Pig Latin can be enabled by setting $wgUsePigLatinVariant to true.
- Added RecentChangesPurgeRows hook to allow extensions to purge data that depends on the recentchanges table.
- Added JS config values wgDiffOldId/wgDiffNewId to the output of diff pages.
How to Choose MediaWiki 1.30.0 Hosting Provider?
How to choose a best and cheap web host for MediaWiki 1.30.0? Choosing top and reliable web host for MediaWiki 1.30.0 is not a simple task especially with low price offers. You need to take a large number of factors into consideration, including the MediaWiki 1.30.0 compatibility, usability, features, speed, reliability, price, company reputation, etc. Therefore, we have established this MediaWiki review site, which is designed to help you find the top and reliable MediaWiki host within minutes, based on our specialized editors’ MediaWiki 1.30.0 hosting experience and real customers’ feedback.
Top and Reliable MediaWiki 1.30.0 Hosting Provider
ASPHostPortal’s MediaWiki 1.30.0 hosting packages are proving very popular for 2016. ASPHostPortal.com MediaWiki 1.30.0 optimized hosting infrastructure features independent email, web, database, DNS and control panel servers and lightning fast servers ensuring your site loads super quick! They are 100% fully support on windows platform. Their windows hosting is compatible with the MediaWiki 1.30.0 hosting management and collaboration application.
DiscountService.biz offers several web hosting packages, from the beginner package – an affordable solution that’s more than enough to get a small business up and running – to the professional package which offers large disk space, band width and websites. There are also specialized business packages that put true business savvy within everyone’s reach.
UKWindowsHostASP.NET is proudly to be one of MediaWiki hosting service provider compared from our visitors feedback and rating! UKWindowsHostASP.NET delivers affordable MediaWiki hosting technology for as low as £5.50 per month. Not only do they deliver reliable load-balanced cloud architecture, but they guarantee their performance with a 99.9% uptime promise, and a 30 day money back guarantee. UKWindowsHostASP.NET can help its clients to migrate existing websites to their servers for free, and they provide extensive web tools for their clients, including the top-rated Plesk control panel. And that’s not further not enough though. 24/7 server monitoring!