Top and Reliable Magento 2.1.9 Hosting
Magento is a leading enterprise-class eCommerce platform, empowering over 200,000 online retailers to date and chosen by 1 of every 4 online businesses.
Offering powerful and flexible features Magento’s intuitive administration interface provides advanced marketing, search engine optimisation and catalogue-management tools to control the look, content and functionality of every retailer’s unique ecommmerce website.
Designed to be completely scalable and offering optimal performance, Magento Enterprise Edition provides a package of exclusive features both in the backend and frontend to optimise marketing and analytical techniques and improve administration options. All of which dramatically increase the shopping experience of your customers.
What’s New in Magento 2.1.9?
Magento 2.1.9 contains almost 40 security fixes and enhancements. Look for the following highlights in this release:
- enhancements that help close cross-site request forgery (CSRF), unauthorized data leak, and authenticated Admin user remote code execution vulnerabilities. See Magento 2.0.16 and 2.1.9 Security Patches for a comprehensive discussion of these issues.
- support for changes to the USPS API that USPS implemented on September 1, 2017
- fixed issue with logging information about exceptions caused by payment failures
- change to how Magento displays status updates during upgrade.
- We’ve added support for the change to the USPS API that USPS implemented on September 1, 2017. After installing or upgrading to this release, Magento will display the Domestic rate for USPS, First-Class Mail Parcel as expected. Previously, the USPS First-Class Mail Parcel option was not available after September 1, 2017 on installations running Magento 2.x unless you applied the workaround described here.
- Magento now logs all expected exception information in the
exception.logfile when a payment transaction fails. Previously, Magento did not log all exception information when a payment transaction failed, and this lack of full exception information, undermined debugging attempts.GitHub-6246
- We’ve changed how Magento displays status updates during a product upgrade. Previously, potentially vulnerable information such as full paths and module names were displayed in the product GUI, potentially exposing this information to a malicious user. Magento now restricts this potentially vulnerable information to logs that are available to administrators only.
How to Choose Magento 2.1.9 Hosting Provider?
How to choose a best and cheap web host for Magento 2.1.9? Choosing top and reliable web host for Magento 2.1.9 is not a simple task especially with low price offers. You need to take a large number of factors into consideration, including the Magento 2.1.9 compatibility, usability, features, speed, reliability, price, company reputation, etc. Therefore, they have established this Magento 2.1.9 review site, which is designed to help you find the top and reliable Magento 2.1.9 host within minutes, based on our specialized editors’ Magento 2.1.9 hosting experience and real customers’ feedback.
Top and Reliable Magento 2.1.9 Hosting Provider
ASPHostPortal’s Magento 2.1.9 hosting packages are proving very popular for 2016. ASPHostPortal.com Magento 2.1.9 optimized hosting infrastructure features independent email, web, database, DNS and control panel servers and lightning fast servers ensuring your site loads super quick! They are 100% fully support on windows platform. Their windows hosting is compatible with the Magento 2.1.9 hosting management and collaboration application.
DiscountService.biz offers several web hosting packages, from the beginner package – an affordable solution that’s more than enough to get a small business up and running – to the professional package which offers large disk space, band width and websites. There are also specialized business packages that put true business savvy within everyone’s reach.
UKWindowsHostASP.NET is proudly to be one of Magento hosting service provider compared from our visitors feedback and rating! UKWindowsHostASP.NET delivers affordable Magento hosting technology for as low as £5.50 per month. Not only do they deliver reliable load-balanced cloud architecture, but they guarantee their performance with a 99.9% uptime promise, and a 30 day money back guarantee. UKWindowsHostASP.NET can help its clients to migrate existing websites to their servers for free, and they provide extensive web tools for their clients, including the top-rated Plesk control panel. And that’s not further not enough though. 24/7 server monitoring!