Top and Reliable Magento 2.1.4 Hosting
What’s New in Magento 2.1.4?
The latest version of Magento Community Edition is 2.1.4 version.
This release includes many functional enhancements and fixes.
Magento 2.1.4 contains more than 20 functional fixes and enhancements, and one security enhancement. Look for the following highlights in this release:
- Removal of vulnerability with the Zend framework
Zend_Maillibrary. For more information, see New Zend Framework 1 Security Vulnerability.
- Updates to the catalog, payment, and sales modules
This release includes an important enhancement to the security of your Magento software. While there are no confirmed attacks related to the Zend framework
Zend_Mail library vulnerability to date, certain vulnerabilities can potentially be exploited to access customer information or take over administrator sessions. We recommend that you upgrade your existing Magento software to the latest version as soon as possible.
Functional fixes and enhancements
We address the following functional issues in this release.
- The storefront gallery now displays all the images associated with a configurable product. Previously, when you clicked on the swatches associated with a configurable product, the gallery displayed only one of several possible images. (GITHUB-6195), (GITHUB-4101)
- Magento now displays the This is a required field message immediately adjacent to the product options as needed during checkout. Previously, Magento displayed this message at the bottom of the checkout form.
- Magento now successfully estimates shipping costs. Previously, when you tried to estimate shipping costs, the load indicator would spin indefinitely, and Magento displayed this exception,
Object doesn't support this action. (GITHUB-5358), (GITHUB-7051)
IndexerHandlerFactoryno longer tries to cast the
$indexerobject to a String if an error occurs. Since
$indexeris an object of type
IndexerInterfaceand does not have a
__toString()method, attempting to cast the
$indexerobject to a String previously resulted in an error. (GITHUB-5155)
- The Magento flat indexer now collects correct product data for
- The Magento flat indexer no longer throws an error after flat tables are enabled and reindexed. This fix applies to both product and catalog tables.
Installation, configuration, and deployment
- Third-party command line tools no longer fail when you run
- Magento now correctly applies website configuration parameters to the corresponding store view. (GITHUB-7943)
- Magento now displays the price of out-of-stock products. Previously, it did not display the price of out-of-stock products on the product page.
- The Allow Gift Wrapping for Order Items setting now works as expected. Previously, when Stores > Configuration > Sales > Gift Options was set to No, users saw the Gift Option link under each product in their shopping cart.
- Information set by the Default Billing Address and Default Shipping Address checkboxes on the Customer page are now saved correctly.
- Admin users with appropriate permissions can now reset the passwords of more than one customer at a time. (GITHUB-5260)
- Admin interface forms now load data as expected after initializing all components. Previously, under certain conditions, the load indicator would spin indefinitely, and Magento did not load data.
- If you remove an item from the Compare Items list that is displayed on any Category page, Magento no longer redirects you to the Compare Products page.
- The order comments history no longer duplicates the time that a comment was made. Previously, the time that a comment was entered was listed twice.
- You can now successfully complete Paypal checkout with products that have custom options.(GITHUB-5938)
- PayPal Payflow Pro now uses the currency you’ve specified in your store settings. Previously, Magento converted the total price into U.S. dollars, no matter which currency was specified in the store settings.
- Magento no longer displays the No Payment method available message when a customer tries to ship items to a billing-restricted country.
- Third-party payment gateways are now visible from the Admin. (GITHUB-7891)
- Magento now updates you as expected on order comments and order history after you initiate a refund using Braintree. Previously, when you clicked the Refund button (to initiate a refund), Magento did not redirect you to order comments and history information.
- We’ve fixed an issue with using PayPal Express Checkout to order products with custom options. Previously, although an Admin user could create and configure “File type” custom options, customers could not upload and store files within the order quote. (GITHUB-5434)
- We’ve fixed a fatal issue that occurred if you executed the CatalogImportExport test before running a subsequent test. Previously, you’d receive this error:
Failed asserting that false is true.
- We’ve fixed a fatal issue that occurred if you ran Travis builds on
imagettfbbox 2.1.2. Previously, you’d receive this error:
PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function Magento\Framework\Image\Adapter\imagettfbbox() in /home/travis/build/magento/magento2/lib/internal/Magento/Framework/Image/Adapter/Gd2.php
- Issue: You receive the following fatal error while installing 2.1.3 from
> Fatal error: Cannot instantiate interface Magento\Framework\App\Config\Scope\ReaderPoolInterface in /var/www/html/magento2ce/vendor/magento/framework/ObjectManager/Factory/Dynamic/Developer.php on line 73.
Workaround: You can avoid this fatal error by taking one of these actions:
- If your Magento root directory is
<Magento install dir>/pub, then start the Web Setup Wizard from
http://<Magento host or IP>/setupinstead of from
http://<Magento host or IP>
- Install Magento using the command line.
- If your Magento root directory is
- Issue: Magento fails to validate a customer address or customer attributes as expected during checkout.
- Issue: Installing with Varnish can result in products not appearing on the frontend even after you purge the cache.
- Issue: When editing a product, you cannot edit customizable options on the storeview level. Consequently, a change to one option affects products on all stores. Also, the Use Default Value check box for the option title does not work. Clearing this check box, and then changing the option title affects all storeviews.
- Issue: You cannot use a negative value in the Quantity field for a product, even when you activate back orders (Stores > Configuration > Catalog > Inventory > Product Stock Options > Backorders = Allow Qty Below 0) (GITHUB-7401)
- Issue: When you upgrade your Magento installation from the command line, the
bin/magentocommands do not skip the
var/sessionfolder, as expected. (The
setup:uninstall.) Workaround: Make
var/sessionwriteable before you run the
- Issue: The Low Stock Products report (Admin > Reports > Products > Low Stock) is not working correctly.
- Issue: You cannot re-enable a previously disabled
[PDOException] SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'magento.quote_item' doesn't exist
- Issue: You cannot generate secure content if you deploy static content under these conditions:
pub/staticis in read-only mode
- Magento is in production mode
pub/static/_requirejs/frontend/Magento/luma/en_US/secure/requirejs-config.js, and consequently the frontend code, will fail under these conditions.
- Issue: Client-side LESS compilation is not working properly. Consequently, page load performance is not optimal.
How to Choose Magento 2.1.4 Hosting Provider?
How to choose a best and cheap web host for Magento 2.1.4? Choosing top and reliable web host for Magento 2.1.4 is not a simple task especially with low price offers. You need to take a large number of factors into consideration, including the Magento 2.1.4 compatibility, usability, features, speed, reliability, price, company reputation, etc. Therefore, they have established this Magento 2.1.4 review site, which is designed to help you find the top and reliable Magento 2.1.4 host within minutes, based on our specialized editors’ Magento 2.1.4 hosting experience and real customers’ feedback.
Top and Reliable Magento 2.1.4 Hosting Provider
ASPHostPortal’s Magento 2.1.4 hosting packages are proving very popular for 2016. ASPHostPortal.com Magento 2.1.4 optimized hosting infrastructure features independent email, web, database, DNS and control panel servers and lightning fast servers ensuring your site loads super quick! They are 100% fully support on windows platform. Their windows hosting is compatible with the Magento 2.1.4 hosting management and collaboration application.
DiscountService.biz offers several web hosting packages, from the beginner package – an affordable solution that’s more than enough to get a small business up and running – to the professional package which offers large disk space, band width and websites. There are also specialized business packages that put true business savvy within everyone’s reach.
UKWindowsHostASP.NET is proudly to be one of Magento hosting service provider compared from our visitors feedback and rating! UKWindowsHostASP.NET delivers affordable Magento hosting technology for as low as £5.50 per month. Not only do they deliver reliable load-balanced cloud architecture, but they guarantee their performance with a 99.9% uptime promise, and a 30 day money back guarantee. UKWindowsHostASP.NET can help its clients to migrate existing websites to their servers for free, and they provide extensive web tools for their clients, including the top-rated Plesk control panel. And that’s not further not enough though. 24/7 server monitoring!