Top and Reliable Magento 2.1.2 Hosting
What’s New in Magento 2.1.2?
The latest version of Magento Community Edition is 2.1.2 version.
This release includes security enhancements and several functional fixes.
Backward-incompatible changes are documented in Magento 2.1 backward incompatible changes.
Magento 2.1.2 contains multiple bug fixes and enhancements, including
- Support for PHP 7.0.4 and 5.6.5. (This release supports PHP 5.6.5 and above instead of 5.6.x.)
- Compatible with MySQL 5.7.
- Two new web APIs (or service contracts) for the Sales module that incorporate functionality into the Sales API that is currently available in the Admin interface. After you install this patch, you’ll be able to use the Sales API
InvoiceOrdermethods to capture payment and ship product.
This release includes enhancements to improve the security of your Magento software. While there are no confirmed attacks related to these issues to date, certain vulnerabilities can potentially be exploited to access customer information or take over administrator sessions. They recommend that you upgrade your existing Magento software to the latest version as soon as possible.
- You can no longer change or fake a product price from the Magento storefront and then complete an order with that faked price.
- Fixed issue with arbitrary PHP code execution during checkout.
- Fixed issue with retrieving potentially sensitive information through the use of backend media.
- Fixed issue with running
cronjobs less frequently than specified by the application
- Sessions now expire as expected after logout.
- Removed potential for exploitation of guest order view feature to harvest order information.
- Kount and 3D Secure now work as expected for Braintree Vault.
- You can no longer delete a currently logged-in user.
- A user with lesser privileges can no longer force an Admin user to add his private or public key using a JSON call.
Denial-of-service (DoS) attacks and brute force attacks
- The Guest order view protection code is no longer vulnerable to brute force attacks.
- You can no longer manipulate the full page cache to store incorrect pages under regular page URL entries.
Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF)
- Fixed issue with potential storage of malicious XSS code in the body of an email template. (A malicious user could use this this script to steal user information and cookies, or to bypass cross-site request forgery protection.)
- Fixed issue with cross-site scripting reflected in loading section of request.
- Fixed issue with potential SQL injection through the Zend framework through ordering or grouping parameters.
Functional fixes and enhancements
We address the following functional issues in this release.
Sales API enhancements
- They’ve added the ability to change the status of a shipment through the web API. The new
ShipOrderinterface supports tasks you can already do through the Admin dashboard, including the ability to:
- create a shipment document (full or partial)
- add details about shipped items into an order
- change status and state of an order according to performed actions
- notify customer about new shipment document
- They’ve added the ability to change the status of an invoice through the web API. The new
InvoiceOrderinterface supports tasks you can already do through the Admin dashboard, including the ability to:
- create an invoice document (full or partial)
- capture money placed with order payment
- notify a customer about document creation
- change order status and state
For more information on these API enhancements, see Magento Sales API.
- They’ve fixed an issue with using the REST API to link simple products to configurable ones. (GITHUB-5243)
- You can now use the REST API to create a configurable product with a linked child product. (GITHUB-5243)
Cart and checkout
- Magento now updates order status as expected after a shipment or invoice has been created through the API.
- Magento now updates the mini cart as expected when you reorder an item. Previously, Magento added the reordered items to the shopping cart, but the mini cart did not update its item count. (GITHUB-6121)
Tracking and shipping
- Magento no longer throws an exception if you enter an invalid FedEx shipment tracking number.
- Changing the city field of an order now affects the shipping rate as expected. Previously, the shipping rate did not update when you changed the city field.
- You can now save simple products created in 2.0.x environments after upgrading to environments running Magento 2.1.x. Previously, you could not successfully save the opened product after upgrading.
- Magento 2.1.2 now supports PHP 7.0.4.
- The Product page scope selector now displays all related websites associated with a restricted user.
- They’ve resolved an issue with the get active payment methods (
- Magento now correctly renders HTML tags on the Sales Order page price field.
- Visual swatches are now displayed in search results.
- Magento now factors in the Weight attribute as expected when you use advanced search on grouped products.
How to Choose Magento 2.1.2 Hosting Provider?
How to choose a best and cheap web host for Magento 2.1.2? Choosing top and reliable web host for Magento 2.1.2 is not a simple task especially with low price offers. You need to take a large number of factors into consideration, including the Magento 2.1.2 compatibility, usability, features, speed, reliability, price, company reputation, etc. Therefore, we have established this Magento 2.1.2 review site, which is designed to help you find the top and reliable Magento 2.1.2 host within minutes, based on our specialized editors’ Magento 2.1.2 hosting experience and real customers’ feedback.
Top and Reliable Magento 2.1.2 Hosting Provider
ASPHostPortal’s Magento 2.1.2 hosting packages are proving very popular for 2016. ASPHostPortal.com Magento 2.1.2 optimized hosting infrastructure features independent email, web, database, DNS and control panel servers and lightning fast servers ensuring your site loads super quick! They are 100% fully support on windows platform. Their windows hosting is compatible with the Magento 2.1.2 hosting management and collaboration application.
DiscountService.biz offers several web hosting packages, from the beginner package – an affordable solution that’s more than enough to get a small business up and running – to the professional package which offers large disk space, band width and websites. There are also specialized business packages that put true business savvy within everyone’s reach.
UKWindowsHostASP.NET is proudly to be one of Magento hosting service provider compared from our visitors feedback and rating! UKWindowsHostASP.NET delivers affordable Magento hosting technology for as low as £5.50 per month. Not only do they deliver reliable load-balanced cloud architecture, but they guarantee their performance with a 99.9% uptime promise, and a 30 day money back guarantee. UKWindowsHostASP.NET can help its clients to migrate existing websites to their servers for free, and they provide extensive web tools for their clients, including the top-rated Plesk control panel. And that’s not further not enough though. 24/7 server monitoring!