Top and Reliable Gallery Server 4.1.0 Hosting
What is Gallery Server?
Gallery Server is a media gallery for sharing and managing photos, videos, audio, and other files over the web. Easily add thousands of files using one-click synchronization feature. Includes built in support for metadata extraction, watermarking, video and audio transcoding, security management, and more. 100% managed code written in C# and ASP.NET 4.5. NEW IN 4.0: New ribbon toolbar, performance increases and more.
What is New in Gallery Server 4.1.0?
Here’s the high-level overview of what’s new:
Ribbon toolbar – Manage your gallery faster and with less clicks using the new, ajax-enabled ribbon interface. Most tasks, such as editing properties, creating albums, moving/copying items and more can be done without leaving the current page.
Image and HTML editors – Crop, resize and more with the new image editor. Add rich text and formatting with the tinyMCE-based HTML editor.
Metadata writing – Common properties such as titles, captions, tags and more can now be written back to the original media file, preserving your hard work long after you’ve moved on from Gallery Server.
High resolution viewer – View the original, high resolution images and videos in the browser.
Performance improvements – They improved performance in several key areas. There’s a new smart cache algorithm that only purges changed items, the synchronization engine is up to 50% faster, ZIP file downloads are 80% faster, and a new delayed image downloading algorithm improves performance when viewing albums with hundreds or thousands of assets.
There is also new RAW file support, improved touchscreen support, auto-logon capability, a new loop slideshow option, an ‘Authenticated Users’ role, improved ImageMagick support, and support for extracting people tags from Windows Photo Gallery.
Gallery Server 4.1.0 Features
- New ribbon UI
- New, more efficient workflow for creating albums, moving/copying, assigning thumbnails, rotation and more
- New image editor allows cropping, resizing, color adjustments and more
- New HTML editor
- New Media Queue page
- Allow viewing high resolution original files in web browser
- Image property edits can be embedded in the original file
- Support batch metadata writing to original files
- New caching algorithm improves performance – only changed items are purged
- Improved support for high DPI devices
- Improved touchscreen support
- Improve usability of admin pages on small devices
- Support for Canon CR2, Nikon NEF, Adobe Illustrator AI and PostScript PS files
- Free version now gets the same UI templates as high-end editions (tag clouds/tag trees, PayPal & Facebook templates)
- Support for auto-logon using Windows credentials (aka Windows Authentication – great in AD environments!)
- AD group role provider – use existing AD groups instead of creating new roles
- Up to 50% faster synchronization times
- 80% faster ZIP download performance
- Album structure preserved in ZIP downloads
- Better performance on constrained memory servers
- CSS changes are preserved during upgrades
- Allow manual sorting as default sort option
- New ‘loop’ slideshow option
- Support specifying a role that users are always a member of
- Takes advantage of full ImageMagick installation, resulting in improved image support
- Allow any media asset to serve as the thumbnail for an album
- Album breadcrumb menu and login/search dialogs now in UI template
- Easier adding, editing, and deleting file types
- Extracts people tags written by Windows Photo Gallery
- Improved iframe support
- Improved HTML rendering performance for large albums
- Faster date/time sorting algorithm
- Dozens of bug fixes, performance tweaks, and stability improvements
- New low cost version called Gallery Server Home and Nonprofit that has support for SQL Server and several features you won’t find in the free version.
How to Choose Top and Reliable Gallery Server 4.1.0 Hosting?
How to choose a top and reliable web host for Gallery Server? Choosing a top and reliable web host for Gallery Server is not a simple task especially with low price offers. You need to take a large number of factors into consideration, including the Gallery Server compatibility, usability, features, speed, reliability, price, company reputation, etc. Therefore, we have established this Gallery Server review site, which is designed to help you find the best Gallery Server host within minutes, based on our specialized editors’ Gallery Server hosting experience and real customers’ feedback.
Top and Reliable Gallery Server 4.1.0 Hosting – ASPHostPortal.com
At ASPHostPortal.com, they specialize in Gallery Server 4.1.0 Hosting. Their control panel has built in installation wizard for Gallery Server 4.1.0. They always update and maintain the latest version of Gallery Server 4.1.0 in their control panel wizard. You can have Gallery Server 4.1.0 installed in just 1 click and 1 minute installation. Their suitable web hosting plans for Gallery Server 4.1.0 based sites can be seen on their Windows hosting plan page.
ASPHostPortal.com has Gallery Server 4.1.0 experts on staffs that are available 24/7 to help, a one click install script to make installation a breeze, and they guarantee their service, money back. ASPHostPortal.com use World Class Plesk Control Panel that helps you with single-click Gallery Server 4.1.0 installation. You don’t need to worry about the speed of your site.
For Detail about Top and Reliable Gallery Server 4.1.0 Hosting Offer, Please Visit Their Site.