Top and Reliable Docker 1.13.0 Hosting
What is Docker 1.13.0?
Docker 1.13.0 is a free and open source distributed version control system designed to handle everything from small to very large projects with speed and efficiency. Docker 1.13.0 is easy to learn and has a tiny footprint with lightning fast performance. It outclasses SCM tools like Subversion, CVS, Perforce, and ClearCase with features like cheap local branching, convenient staging areas, and multiple workflows.
Why Docker 1.13.0?
Docker 1.13.0’s commercial solutions provide an out of the box CaaS environment that gives IT Ops teams security and control over their environment, while enabling developers to build applications in a self service way. With a clear separation of concerns and robust tooling, organizations are able to innovate faster, reduce costs and ensure security.
Developers have freedom to define environments, and the ability to create apps. IT Ops can deploy apps faster, allowing the business to outpace competition.
Developers own all the code from infrastructure to app. IT ops have the manageability to standardize, secure, and scale the operating environment, while reducing overall costs to the organization.
Docker 1.13.0 gives teams the choice to leverage any infrastructure whether in the cloud, on VMs or baremetal servers allowing companies to make the best business decision for them.
What’s New in Docker 1.13.0?
- Add capability to specify images used as a cache source on build. These images do not need to have local parent chain and can be pulled from other registries
- (experimental) Add option to squash image layers to the FROM image after successful builds
- Fix dockerfile parser with empty line after escape
- Add step number on
- Add support for compressing build context during image build
- Fix inconsistent behavior between
- Fix image layer inconsistencies when using the overlay storage driver
- Unused build-args are now allowed. A warning is presented instead of an error and failed build
- Fix builder cache issue on Windows
- Add support for building docker debs for Ubuntu Xenial on PPC64
- Add support for building docker debs for Ubuntu Xenial on s390x
- Add RPM builder for VMWare Photon OS
- Add shell completions to tgz
- Update the install script to allow using the mirror in China
- Add DEB builder for Ubuntu 16.10 Yakkety Yak
- Add RPM builder for Fedora 25
- Update notary dependency to 0.4.2 (full changelogs)
- Support for compilation on windows
- Improved error messages for client authentication errors
- Support for finding keys that are anywhere in the
~/.docker/trust/privatedirectory, not just under
- Previously, on any error updating, the client would fall back on the cache. Now we only do so if there is a network error or if the server is unavailable or missing the TUF data. Invalid TUF data will cause the update to fail – for example if there was an invalid root rotation.
- Improve root validation and yubikey debug logging
- Warn if certificates for root or delegations are near expiry
- Warn if role metadata is near expiry
- Fix passphrase retrieval attempt counting and terminal detection
- Avoid unnecessary blob uploads when different users push same layers to authenticated registry
- Allow external storage for registry credentials
Docker 1.13.0 for Windows Server
Docker 1.13.0 and Microsoft have partnered to enable the containerization of native Windows containers in Windows Server 2016, supported by Microsoft and backed by Docker 1.13.0. Windows Server 2016 brings Docker 1.13.0 containers to the Windows ecosystem and expands the toolset for traditional Docker 1.13.0 Linux developers.
Powered by Docker 1.13.0 CS Engine, Windows Server Containers 2016 offers enterprise class business day or business critical support for Docker 1.13.0 Engine with available SLAs and hotfixes and full support for Docker 1.13.0 APIs. Support is available for: Windows Server 2016 Essentials, Standard, and Datacenter Editions.
How to Choose Top and Reliable Docker 1.13.0 Hosting Provider?
How to choose a top and reliable web host for Docker 1.13.0? Choosing the top and reliable web host for Docker 1.13.0 is not a simple task especially with low price offers. You need to take a large number of factors into consideration, including the Docker 1.13.0 compatibility, usability, features, speed, reliability, price, company reputation, etc. Therefore, we have established this Docker 1.13.0 review site, which is designed to help you find the reliable Docker 1.13.0 host within minutes, based on our specialized editors’ Docker 1.13.0 hosting experience and real customers’ feedback.
Top and Reliable Docker 1.13.0 Hosting
ASPHostPortal.com offer rock solid Docker 1.13.0 hosting. They can load and stress test your site against anticipated traffic and recommend the best option for you. They can build your Docker 1.13.0 hosting platform so that it is highly available, fault tolerant and responds optimally to your end users.
ASPHostPortal.com has Docker 1.13.0 experts on staffs that are available 24/7 to help, a one click install script to make installation a breeze, and they guarantee their service, money back. ASPHostPortal.com use World Class Plesk Control Panel that helps you with single-click Docker 1.13.0 installation. The minimal specs of their servers includes Intel Xeon Dual Core Processor, RAID-10 protected hard disk space with minimum 8 GB RAM. You don’t need to worry about the speed of your site. For more detail about top and reliable Docker 1.13.0 hosting offer, please visit their site at http://asphostportal.com/