Top and Reliable Umbraco 7.6.0 Hosting Provider
What is Umbraco?
What is Umbraco? Quite simply it is the most fantastic Content Management system there is! It’s open source, easy to use and powers some of the biggest and most popular websites in the world. It differs from a lot of other CMSs: there’s very little to see, it doesn’t come pre-configured with blog packages or news feeds. To the untrained eye, it seems very spartan indeed. This is a not a negative, however, it is Umbraco’s greatest strength. The structure allows us to build websites incredibly quickly from scratch, just the way we want them. Blogs and News modules can be tailored to the exact requirements of the client, whereas we would argue that trying to do the same with prebuilt modules in a CMS, is significantly more labour-intensive.
Umbraco’s XML-based content storage is as fast as lightening, so pages can be served with minimal server resources, even with large volumes of traffic to your site. Logical content storage and rich API, combined with a super-clean markup storage mechanism mean that what you get out of Umbraco is exactly what you want – no extras, no bloating, just clean, elegant code. Not only is Umbraco one of the best open source content management systems available, it’s one of the best content management systems available, period.
Umbraco is a fully-featured open source content management system with the flexibility to run anything from small campaign or brochure sites right through to complex applications for Fortune 500’s and some of the largest media sites in the world.
Umbraco is easy to learn and use, making it perfect for web designers, developers and content creators alike.
You can be up and running in just a few minutes with our simple installer. Either apply one of the included starter kits or seamlessly integrate your own design.
Umbraco is strongly supported by both an active and welcoming community of users around the world, and backed up by a rock-solid commercial organization providing professional support and tools. Umbraco can be used in its free, open-source format with the additional option of professional tools and support if required.
What is New in Umbraco 7.6.0?
“Template experience update”
- New script and template editors
- New Colors
- Improved content/media/member picker experience
- Support for list view pickers
- New “UDI” ids for unique relation between umbraco items
- Improved security defaults
Related changes from the issue tracker
- U4-7385 – Improve UI for listview – Make it clearer that users can search children
- U4-8734 – Custom two factor authentication built in for umbraco back office
- U4-9293 – Search the entire media section in Media Picker when inserting an image into content
- U4-9410 – Hook up delete dialog for Code Files
- U4-9413 – Make link to document a part of the header
- U4-9429 – Make new create dialogs for code files (or rethink snippets)
- U4-9611 – Create Property Value Converters for all new UDI Property Editors
- U4-1324 – log4net assembly Umbraco uses and older custom log4net build that is not strongly typed – now on 2.0.8
- U4-6228 – RTE: invalid HTML with images
- U4-6566 – Membership provider `useLegacyEncoding` should default to `false`
- U4-6595 – Bad value for attribute rel on element img in Richtext editor
- U4-7318 – Add Core Property Value Converters for all Property Type’s that require them by default – but careful of breaking changes
- U4-8432 – Update log4net async appender to use the official log4net one
- U4-9004 – Remove URLRewriting.net dependency
- U4-9201 – Database conflicts in background threads
- U4-9310 – Update content, media and member pickers to store UDI instead of integers
- U4-9406 – Create Scope object to wrap multiple Service calls to have a single transaction
- U4-9499 – Update to latest Json.Net
- U4-9655 – Html Agility pack assembly binding needs to be updated
- U4-9720 – No more _thumb thumbnail file generation – all thumbnails should be generated via Image Processor
How to Choose Top and Reliable Umbraco 7.6.0 Hosting?
How to choose a top and reliable web host for Umbraco 7.6.0? Choosing a top and reliable web host for Umbraco 7.6.0 is not a simple task especially with low price offers. You need to take a large number of factors into consideration, including the Umbraco 7.6.0 compatibility, usability, features, speed, reliability, price, company reputation, etc. Therefore, we have established this Umbraco 7.6.0 review site, which is designed to help you find the best Umbraco 7.6.0 host within minutes, based on our specialized editors’ Umbraco 7.6.0 hosting experience and real customers’ feedback.
Top and Reliable Umbraco 7.6.0 Hosting – ASPHostPortal.com
At ASPHostPortal.com, they specialize in Umbraco 7.6.0 Hosting. Their control panel has built in installation wizard for Umbraco 7.6.0. They always update and maintain the latest version of Umbraco in their control panel wizard. You can have Umbraco 7.6.0 installed in just 1 click and 1 minute installation. Their suitable web hosting plans for Umbraco 7.6.0 based sites can be seen on their Windows hosting plan page.
ASPHostPortal.com has Umbraco 7.6.0 experts on staffs that are available 24/7 to help, a one click install script to make installation a breeze, and they guarantee their service, money back. ASPHostPortal.com use World Class Plesk Control Panel that helps you with single-click Umbraco 7.6.0 installation. You don’t need to worry about the speed of your site.
For Detail about Top and Reliable Umbraco 7.6.0 Hosting Offer, Please Visit Their Site.