Top and Reliable Umbraco 7.3.1 Hosting
What is Umbraco?
Umbraco is a fully-featured open source content management system with the flexibility to run anything from small campaign or brochure sites right through to complex applications for Fortune 500’s and some of the largest media sites in the world.
Umbraco is easy to learn and use, making it perfect for web designers, developers and content creators alike.
You can be up and running in just a few minutes with our simple installer. Either apply one of the included starter kits or seamlessly integrate your own design.
Umbraco is strongly supported by both an active and welcoming community of users around the world, and backed up by a rock-solid commercial organization providing professional support and tools. Umbraco can be used in its free, open-source format with the additional option of professional tools and support if required.
What is New in Umbraco 7.3.1?
Umbraco 7.3.1 is a bug fix release on 7.3.0. The fixed bugs are listed below. Notable issues which are now fixed are: we accidentally broke some public access configurations in 7.3.0, the NuGet package wasn’t working properly for everybody, installs would hang without ever completing on some machines and you could only save partial views once from the backoffice.
Related changes from the issue tracker
- U4-4794 – Display the property alias for content properties & provide a link to the content type from the generic properties tab
- U4-7032 – 7.3.0 Custom backoffice login provider requires documentation + simpler implementation extensibility
- U4-7218 – Copy content without descendants in UI
Issues & Tasks
- U4-3642 – no duplicate hostname error feedback
- U4-5963 – There should be no external request dependencies
- U4-6125 – Installing MySQL Web Provider Breaks Page Publishing
- U4-6171 – Continuous Deployment from Visual Studio Online to Azure Websites not working as expected
- U4-6385 – Poor Handling of disallowedUploadFiles
- U4-6797 – Host name is not removed when page is deleted
- U4-6962 – Public access in multiple levels is broken in 7.3
- U4-6967 – Retina image of avatar
- U4-7021 – Actions dropdown not available to children in listview nodes
- U4-7075 – Enable Content and Media section by default for new backoffice users
- U4-7092 – can’t show avatar because in China all users can’t access to some sites.
- U4-7118 – Chrome does not handle received ‘Set Cookie’s with no domain
- U4-7151 – Sample is not right when user want to set database.
- U4-7162 – Installation of the Txt starterkit on 7.2.8 does not work
- U4-7164 – Nuget Update-Package UmbracoCms fails if I have removed dashboard section
- U4-7193 – NuGet install doesn’t add all bindingRedirects
- U4-7194 – XSS issue with regexws page
- U4-7195 – XSS issue with editview.aspx
- U4-7196 – XSS vulnerability in BrowseRepository
- U4-7197 – open redirect vulnerability with ClientRedirect
- U4-7198 – Change default log4net config to include machine name in file name
- U4-7201 – Can only save once in some editors after upgrade to 7.3
- U4-7214 – Culture is not supported. Parameter name: name en_us is an invalid culture identifier error selecting user with different language after upgrade to 7.3.0
- U4-7217 – umbracoReservedUrls do not always resolve correctly
- U4-7223 – GetCropUrl outputs html entities in url when used in css
- U4-7228 – Public property on custom indexer causes error in Examine Admin
- U4-7231 – TryConvertTo of ObjectExtensions doesn’t do null checks (causes handled errors on members after upgrade)
- U4-7234 – Members: Xml node name is no longer always node causing problems with GetCurrentMember()
- U4-7248 – Can’t update roles on public access
- U4-7255 – 7.3.0, CacheRefresher.asmx throw an exception
- U4-7257 – The dictionary items in Umbraco 7.3 are not sorted alphabetically
- U4-7260 – Multi node tree picker with no selection can cause a error to display in the backoffice
- U4-7283 – A ServerRole Slave should not remove old instructions from the database
- U4-7285 – Every server that reads a instruction from umbracoCacheInstruction will also write the same instruction to the database. Intentional ?
- U4-7302 – Ensure login screen has higher z-index than date pickers
- U4-7326 – umbracoReservedUrls do not always resolve correctly
How to Choose Top and Reliable Umbraco 7.3.1 Hosting?
How to choose a top and reliable web host for Umbraco 7.3.1? Choosing a top and reliable web host for Umbraco 7.3.1 is not a simple task especially with low price offers. You need to take a large number of factors into consideration, including the Umbraco 7.3.1 compatibility, usability, features, speed, reliability, price, company reputation, etc. Therefore, we have established this Umbraco 7.3.1 review site, which is designed to help you find the best Umbraco 7.3.1 host within minutes, based on our specialized editors’ Umbraco 7.3.1 hosting experience and real customers’ feedback.
Top and Reliable Umbraco 7.3.1 Hosting – ASPHostPortal.com
At ASPHostPortal.com, they specialize in Umbraco 7.3.1 Hosting. Their control panel has built in installation wizard for Umbraco 7.3.1. They always update and maintain the latest version of Umbraco 7.3.1 in their control panel wizard. You can have Umbraco 7.3.1 installed in just 1 click and 1 minute installation. Their suitable web hosting plans for Umbraco 7.3.1 based sites can be seen on their Windows hosting plan page.
ASPHostPortal.com has Umbraco 7.3.1 experts on staffs that are available 24/7 to help, a one click install script to make installation a breeze, and they guarantee their service, money back. ASPHostPortal.com use World Class Plesk Control Panel that helps you with single-click Umbraco 7.3.1 installation. You don’t need to worry about the speed of your site.
For Detail about Top and Reliable Umbraco 7.3.1 Hosting Offer, Please Visit Their Site.