PrestaShop is an open source eCommerce solution. It comes with a variety of tools necessary for building a successful online shop. To create an online store with PrestaShop you need reliable web hosting services.
It comes with over 275 features being carefully developed in order to increase business owners’ sales with minimal efforts required. All the software features are absolutely free.
PrestaShop is free software as it’s specified in the GNU General Public License and officially started in August 2007 for small and medium-size businesses. The software, based on the Smartly template engine, nowadays is used by more than 100,000 shops all over the world.
What are the new features in PrestaShop 126.96.36.199 release?
PrestaShop 188.8.131.52 is now available. This maintenance release fixes 13 issues reported since the 184.108.40.206. We suggest upgrading your shop quickly in order to benefit from these fixes. Of course, don’t forget to backup before.
- “Expand all” button of ps_facetedsearch not working
- When a cart rule with a free gift and percentage discount is added to the cart, the discount amount displayed is incorrect
- Product customization file cannot be downloaded if the customization label field contains a dot
- The gift block in the ‘Add an order’ page is not updated when changing the carrier
- When filtering products by category, the chosen category is not selected
- An error is displayed when deleting an order status with French language
- Tracking number is not a link on the Order List page
- Notification of new orders are not displayed
- An alert is displayed when updating the product quantity in the order page with multistore
- Incorrect discount amount displayed when using a cart rule with free gift and percentage
- An exception is displayed when selecting a language with incorrect data – ps_linklist
- When clicking on the “Quick View” button, a warning is displayed in the console
- Shop logo width and height are not updated in configuration table
Top and Reliable PrestaShop v220.127.116.11 Hosting Provider
ASPHostPortal.com has always been a reputed web hosting company since its inception in 2008. As a leader in the industry, ASPHostPortal has a large customer base consisting of millions of customers from various locations of the world. The most impressive thing of this company, however, is that it keeps enjoying a high customer satisfaction rate which is more than 99%.
As a PrestaShop recommended web hosting package, ASPHostPortal Host One plan is an ideal option for PrestaShop users who look to set up a rich-featured e-commerce website. The plan includes some cutting-edge technologies and beneficial extras.
As a new comer, WindowsASPNETHosting.IN grows with one goal in mind – offering an easy-to-use and affordable web hosting product for customers’ online business. The company has always focused on guaranteeing the highest levels of technical support, customer satisfaction and quality of service in the web hosting industry.
WindowsASPNETHosting.IN provides an optimized web hosting service for the users of multiple popular e-commerce software including PrestaShop. Its web hosting plan, which starts from INR 200/mo, includes a 1-click installer for PrestaShop and 30 days full money back guarantee.
DiscountService.biz is a large Australia web hosting company with over ten thousands hosted domains. The web host is fully trusted because it has been dedicated to delivering great reliability and high performance to every website hosted in its closely monitored data centers.
DiscountService.biz has four web hosting plans named Beginner, Economy, Professional and Business which come with guaranteed server resources and competitive features. Their PrestaShop hosting package is starting from $7.00/month.