PrestaShop is an open source eCommerce solution. It comes with a variety of tools necessary for building a successful online shop. To create an online store with PrestaShop you need reliable web hosting services.
It comes with over 275 features being carefully developed in order to increase business owners’ sales with minimal efforts required. All the software features are absolutely free.
PrestaShop is free software as it’s specified in the GNU General Public License and officially started in August 2007 for small and medium-size businesses. The software, based on the Smartly template engine, nowadays is used by more than 100,000 shops all over the world.
What are the new features in PrestaShop 22.214.171.124 release?
After a few weeks dedicated to fixing upgrades problems, regressions and security issues found on the previous 1.7.7 versions, PrestaShop 126.96.36.199 is finally available!
This patch release fixes 21 regressions reported on version 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206 and 2 security issues.
We suggest upgrading your shop quickly in order to benefit from these changes. Of course, don’t forget to make a backup before.
Reminder: the 1-Click Upgrade module’s latest version is v4.12.0, don’t forget to upgrade it before using it.
Below are listed some main regressions we fixed in this version:
- When upgrading from 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168, modules crashes the FO
- When upgrading from 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 some DB’s columns are missing
- ItemList is incorrect for products blocks of carousels and product list
- A search with Alias composed with two words doesn’t show any results
- I cannot delete a product when debug mode is enabled
- The display of the cart rule on FO with free gift + percentage cart rule is incorrect
- The Shipping price not instantly updated on the Order page
- The VAT number is missing in order page
- I cannot search a product when a shop from different Group is selected on create a the Add new order page
- Symfony ContextErrorException Error 500 when debug enabled
- The refresh button is not working on details modal of carts on the customer page
- The gift block is not updated when changing the Address for a discount on the countrie on the Add new Order page
- An error is displayed in the console when adding a voucher
- Reference number of product is incorrect in Shopping Carts
- Searching and viewing shopping carts in the back office produces an “unexpected error” screen
- Installation Error in Persian (Farsi) Language
- Customer Group Discounts are not showned on Your voucher page in the front-office
2 security fixes have been included in this patch version:
- CSV Injection via CSV export (security advisory)
- Improper session management for soft logout (security advisory)
Top and Reliable PrestaShop v188.8.131.52 Hosting Provider
ASPHostPortal.com has always been a reputed web hosting company since its inception in 2008. As a leader in the industry, ASPHostPortal has a large customer base consisting of millions of customers from various locations of the world. The most impressive thing of this company, however, is that it keeps enjoying a high customer satisfaction rate which is more than 99%.
As a PrestaShop recommended web hosting package, ASPHostPortal Host One plan is an ideal option for PrestaShop users who look to set up a rich-featured e-commerce website. The plan includes some cutting-edge technologies and beneficial extras.
As a new comer, WindowsASPNETHosting.IN grows with one goal in mind – offering an easy-to-use and affordable web hosting product for customers’ online business. The company has always focused on guaranteeing the highest levels of technical support, customer satisfaction and quality of service in the web hosting industry.
WindowsASPNETHosting.IN provides an optimized web hosting service for the users of multiple popular e-commerce software including PrestaShop. Its web hosting plan, which starts from INR 200/mo, includes a 1-click installer for PrestaShop and 30 days full money back guarantee.
DiscountService.biz is a large Australia web hosting company with over ten thousands hosted domains. The web host is fully trusted because it has been dedicated to delivering great reliability and high performance to every website hosted in its closely monitored data centers.
DiscountService.biz has four web hosting plans named Beginner, Economy, Professional and Business which come with guaranteed server resources and competitive features. Their PrestaShop hosting package is starting from $7.00/month.