PrestaShop is an open source eCommerce solution. It comes with a variety of tools necessary for building a successful online shop. To create an online store with PrestaShop you need reliable web hosting services.
It comes with over 275 features being carefully developed in order to increase business owners’ sales with minimal efforts required. All the software features are absolutely free.
PrestaShop is free software as it’s specified in the GNU General Public License and officially started in August 2007 for small and medium-size businesses. The software, based on the Smartly template engine, nowadays is used by more than 100,000 shops all over the world.
New Features in PrestaShop 220.127.116.11
After a few months dedicated to fixing all regressions found on the previous 1.7.6 versions, PrestaShop 18.104.22.168 is finally available!
This maintenance release fixes 31 issues reported on version 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199. They suggest upgrading your shop quickly in order to benefit from these fixes. Of course, don’t forget to backup before.
Reminder: the 1-Click Upgrade module’s latest version is v4.10.0, don’t forget to upgrade it.
Below are listed some of the main regression issues we fixed in this version :
- An infinite loop within the checkout page when two specific cart rules were applied to an order (#15574)
- One bug impacting contributor and partner payment modules due to amount paid no longer validated when creating an order (#15834)
- Three bugs related to the CLDR implementation in the 188.8.131.52 which were provoking errors in both suppliers and orders pages after deleting a currency (#15376), (#15486) and (#15956)
- A few regressions related to the migration of the Customer page:
- Customer creation with SIRET field (#16167)
- Customer listing page bugs on links, filters and export features (#15831), (#10293) and (#15875)
- Customers in a multi-store environment (#16043)
- Error on creating new Brand Address when VAT identification number is mandatory (#16121)
- Quantity discounts not shown for default variant (#16417)
- Revert back to using product URL (including combination) rather than canonical one in the miniatures (SEO) (#14765)
- Fixed PrestaShop Command Line Interface (CLI) cache clearing capabilities (#15324)
By Allowing CLDR to display deleted/inactive currencies #15643 they had to add new methods to interfaces
RepositoryInterface to be able to fetch currencies regardless of them being deleted or inactive. This requires to update any class that implemented that interface.
They had to revert the fix they made for the
object_lang table issue in 184.108.40.206 regarding multi-store data #11876 as it introduced a regression #15274 that changed how multistore data was persisted.
Top and Reliable PrestaShop v220.127.116.11 Hosting Provider
ASPHostPortal.com has always been a reputed web hosting company since its inception in 2008. As a leader in the industry, ASPHostPortal has a large customer base consisting of millions of customers from various locations of the world. The most impressive thing of this company, however, is that it keeps enjoying a high customer satisfaction rate which is more than 99%.
As a PrestaShop recommended web hosting package, ASPHostPortal Host One plan is an ideal option for PrestaShop users who look to set up a rich-featured e-commerce website. The plan includes some cutting-edge technologies and beneficial extras.
As a new comer, WindowsASPNETHosting.IN grows with one goal in mind – offering an easy-to-use and affordable web hosting product for customers’ online business. The company has always focused on guaranteeing the highest levels of technical support, customer satisfaction and quality of service in the web hosting industry.
WindowsASPNETHosting.IN provides an optimized web hosting service for the users of multiple popular e-commerce software including PrestaShop. Its web hosting plan, which starts from INR 200/mo, includes a 1-click installer for PrestaShop and 30 days full money back guarantee.
DiscountService.biz is a large Australia web hosting company with over ten thousands hosted domains. The web host is fully trusted because it has been dedicated to delivering great reliability and high performance to every website hosted in its closely monitored data centers.
DiscountService.biz has four web hosting plans named Beginner, Economy, Professional and Business which come with guaranteed server resources and competitive features. Their PrestaShop hosting package is starting from $7.00/month.