What’s New in Magento 2.4.1?
What’s New in Magento 2.4.1?
Highlights of Magento 2.4.1 release:
- Support for SameSite attributes for cookies.
- Included the CAPTCHA protection for payment and order related API endpoints.
- CAPTCHA on Place Order frontend page
- 150 fixes to core code
- More than 15 security enhancements
- Improvements in GraphQL, infrastructure, performance, PWA Studio, and much more!
Magento Security-only Patch 18.104.22.168
- Option to install a time-sensitive security fix without applying hundreds of functional fixes.
- The security-only patch 22.214.171.124 (Composer package 2.4.0-p1) to fix the vulnerabilities identified in the previous quarterly release, Magento 2.4.0.
- Includes the hotfixes applied to Magento 2.4.0
Substantial Security Enhancements
- Includes 15+ security fixes to close remote code execution (RCE) and cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerabilities
- Includes CAPTCHA protection to:
- Place Order storefront page and REST and GraphQL endpoints
- Payment-related REST and GraphQL endpoints.
- Support for SameSite cookie attribute in order to support the Google Chrome enforcement of the new cookie classification system
- The enhanced Magento Scanning Tool allows the merchants to get real-time insights into the security status of their site through proactive detection of malware and reduction of false positives.
- Allow the store users to clear the contents of their shopping cart in a single action
- Improved quality of the Framework
- Improvements in:
- Customer Account
- Promotions and Targeting
- Cart and Checkout
- Staging and Preview
- Reduced the size of network transfer between Redis and Magento.
- Hence, a decrease in network cache size and execution time for many scenarios
- A decrease of 20% in consumer queue CPU consVenia mini-cart experience motion that resulted in increased control over consumers and saves server resources.
- Improved execution time for “bin/Magento” commands
New Media Gallery
Allows the merchants to perform the following in the media gallery which is now enabled by default in the admin panel:
- Bulk image delete
- Identify the duplicate and unused images on the storefront, hence optimizing the media storage
- Filter images by the storefront area
- View metadata from the images, edit it, and search for images by metadata
- Allow customers and guests to write product reviews. Customers can also retrieve their product review history
- Allow customers and guests to add a gift message to their order.
- Allow customers to view details about their order histories, including invoices, shipping, and refunds.
- Allow customers to add these product types to the cart:
- Gift Card
- Allow logged in customers to store the payment details
PWA Studio v8.0.0
- Updates to the Venia style guide
- Enhanced Venia mini-cart experience
and much more
Apart from these, the Magento 2.4.1 release includes the Adobe Stock Integration v2.1.0., Magento Functional Testing Framework 3.1.0, and fixed issues in the Magento 2.4.1 core code
The Magento Commerce 2.4.1 release includes
According to Magento, the latest version is capable to prepare your store for the upcoming holiday season as it offers:
- Improved PageBuilder that supports full-screen mode for easier editing of content and consistent experience editing content across the admin.
- Sitewide analysis tool dashboard integration
- Improved B2B Shipping methods
- Improved shopping cart
- Introduces new admin features
Magento 2.4.1 Major Features:
- Get AI Integrated Magento Commerce to Drive Sales More Efficiently
With the best feature release, the integration of Adobe Sensei where the merchants will get more benefits for new product recommendations to the customers in their Magento 2 Store, and with the help of this, the customer enhancement will be improved which will result in the overall sales growth.
- Drag & Drop Page Builder Templates for Better Content Creation
Now, merchants are enhanced with the Drag & Drop Page Builder Templates for Better Content Creation which will be very less time consuming and will increase more attraction of customers towards the store. With the use of all the page builder templates, there will be a facility to create new pages very fast and also there is no requirement to build the content pages from scratch. If any circumstances arise like the current circumstance of COVID-19 then the merchants are capable of building the new pages using the templates and let their users be informed about the status of the store.
- New Design Experience with New UI
With the new update, there are new designs introduced by Magento. Especially for creating your store elegant and with the help of new designs the customer experience on your store will get improved and also the UI is appreciable where your store can get some rich attractive look.
- Get Free Amazon sales channel extension that works faster onboarding process
The very effective and powerful extension developed where the Magento retailers are capable to sell the products in the Amazon marketplace wherein advancement to that the increase in connecting your Magento 2 store on Amazon made it easier.
With an increase in functionality, there is also an advanced add-on by providing the Amazon sales channel dashboard.
Substantial security enhancements:
The Substantial security enhancements in this release include more than 25 security enhancements that will be very helpful to close the cross-site scripting (XSS) and also the remote code execution (RCE) vulnerabilities. There are no attack issues that came over till now and many of the weak points are taken out from where the access of customer details can be found. The main reason to attack is that the attacker directly attacks the Admin and from there all other issues are started so there is open advice to secure your admin. All the known security issues are already resolved by the release of Magento 2.4.1.
How to Choose Magento 2.4.1 Hosting Provider?
How to choose a best and cheap web host for Magento 2.4.1? Choosing top and reliable web host for Magento 2.4.1 is not a simple task especially with low price offers. You need to take a large number of factors into consideration, including the Magento 2.4.1 compatibility, usability, features, speed, reliability, price, company reputation, etc. Therefore, we have established this Magento 2.4.1 review site, which is designed to help you find the top and reliable Magento 2.4.1 host within minutes, based on our specialized editors’ Magento 2.4.1 hosting experience and real customers’ feedback.
Top and Reliable Magento 2.4.1 Hosting Provider
ASPHostPortal’s Magento 2.4.1 hosting packages are proving very popular for 2019. ASPHostPortal.com Magento 2.4.1 optimized hosting infrastructure features independent email, web, database, DNS and control panel servers and lightning fast servers ensuring your site loads super quick! They are 100% fully support on windows platform. Their windows hosting is compatible with the Magento 2.4.1 hosting management and collaboration application.
DiscountService.biz offers several web hosting packages, from the beginner package – an affordable solution that’s more than enough to get a small business up and running – to the professional package which offers large disk space, band width and websites. There are also specialized business packages that put true business savvy within everyone’s reach.
UKWindowsHostASP.NET is proudly to be one of Magento hosting service provider compared from our visitors feedback and rating! UKWindowsHostASP.NET delivers affordable Magento hosting technology for as low as £5.50 per month. Not only do they deliver reliable load-balanced cloud architecture, but they guarantee their performance with a 99.9% uptime promise, and a 30 day money back guarantee. UKWindowsHostASP.NET can help its clients to migrate existing websites to their servers for free, and they provide extensive web tools for their clients, including the top-rated Plesk control panel. And that’s not further not enough though. 24/7 server monitoring!