Top and Reliable Magento 2.2.5 Hosting
What’s New in Magento 2.2.5?
This release includes multiple enhancements to product security plus bug fixes and enhancements. Check out the many community-contributed fixes!
Although this release includes these enhancements, no confirmed attacks related to these issues have occurred to date. However, certain vulnerabilities can potentially be exploited to access customer information or take over administrator sessions, so we recommend that you upgrade your Magento software to the latest version as soon as possible.
Look for the following highlights in this release:
- Enhancements that help close stored XSS, SQL injection, and cross-site request forgery (CSRF) vulnerabilities. See Magento Security Center for more information.
- Resolution of issues that customers were experiencing when upgrading to Magento 2.2.4 in deployments that span multiple websites. Magento multi-store installations were not using the store view-specific values from the store configuration settings if these settings differed from the global default configuration settings. Instead, Magento used the default configuration for all store views. See GitHub-15205 and GitHub-15245 for more detailed discussions of the problems some customers encountered. Fix submitted by Francesco Marangi in pull request 15929.
- Substantial improvements to indexing performance.
- Over 150 community contributions.
- Improvements to our core bundled extensions.
Core code highlights
This release includes significant performance improvements to the core Magento code:
- Merchants can now run the catalog search full text indexer and category product indexer in parallel mode by store view, which can significantly decrease
indexer:reindexexecution time when running Magento with multiple store views and shared catalogs.
- Refactoring of the catalog full text indexer has improved indexing performance up to 15% for very large profiles (600,000 products) and product catalogs with many configurable options (5,000 configurable products and 500 options).
- Improving the behavior of swatch product attributes has improved search result page performance up to 31% for catalogs with many configurable product options (for example, 5,000 configurable products and 500 options).
Community contribution highlights
Highlights of community contributions include fixes that improve checkout flow and the sorting of simple products:
- Customers can now create an account from the Order Confirmation page. Previously, a customer could not populate the required fields to create an account from this page, and Magento displayed an error.
- Magento now correctly applies coupon codes that exclude bundle products. Previously, Magento applied these coupons but did not exclude bundle products as expected.
- When sorting simple products, which catalog promo price rule is applied for, these products are sorted by a regular price instead disregarding the applied promo price.
- When sorting simple products with a required custom option, which catalog promo price rule is applied for, these products are sorted by a regular price instead disregarding the applied promo price.
Highlights (Magento Shipping)
This release of Magento Shipping adds the following new capabilities:
• With core returns, merchants can select carriers to use for returns and send a return label along with forward fulfillment.
• Batch processing increases automation and merchant efficiency by making it easier to process a large volume of shipments in batches.
• Collection points provide the ability for customers to designate a drop point rather than residence for delivery by carrier.
This release of Magento Shipping also includes additional minor enhancements, such as pagination to improve the Admin experience and multiversion API.
In addition to security enhancements, this release contains the following functional fixes.
How to Choose Magento 2.2.5 Hosting Provider?
How to choose a best and cheap web host for Magento 2.2.5? Choosing top and reliable web host for Magento 2.2.5 is not a simple task especially with low price offers. You need to take a large number of factors into consideration, including the Magento 2.2.5 compatibility, usability, features, speed, reliability, price, company reputation, etc. Therefore, we have established this Magento 2.2.5 review site, which is designed to help you find the top and reliable Magento 2.2.5 host within minutes, based on our specialized editors’ Magento 2.2.5 hosting experience and real customers’ feedback.
Top and Reliable Magento 2.2.5 Hosting Provider
ASPHostPortal’s Magento 2.2.5 hosting packages are proving very popular for 2016. ASPHostPortal.com Magento 2.2.5 optimized hosting infrastructure features independent email, web, database, DNS and control panel servers and lightning fast servers ensuring your site loads super quick! They are 100% fully support on windows platform. Their windows hosting is compatible with the Magento 2.2.5 hosting management and collaboration application.
DiscountService.biz offers several web hosting packages, from the beginner package – an affordable solution that’s more than enough to get a small business up and running – to the professional package which offers large disk space, band width and websites. There are also specialized business packages that put true business savvy within everyone’s reach.
UKWindowsHostASP.NET is proudly to be one of Magento hosting service provider compared from our visitors feedback and rating! UKWindowsHostASP.NET delivers affordable Magento hosting technology for as low as £5.50 per month. Not only do they deliver reliable load-balanced cloud architecture, but they guarantee their performance with a 99.9% uptime promise, and a 30 day money back guarantee. UKWindowsHostASP.NET can help its clients to migrate existing websites to their servers for free, and they provide extensive web tools for their clients, including the top-rated Plesk control panel. And that’s not further not enough though. 24/7 server monitoring!