Top and Reliable Magento 2.1.1 Hosting
What’s New in Magento 2.1.1?
The latest version of Magento Community Edition is 2.1.1 version. This release includes several functional fixes and enhancements to the deployment of static assets.
They address the following functional issues in this release.
Installation and upgrade
- You can now run
magento setup:upgrade --keep-generatedin production mode. Previously, Magento would throw an error when you ran
setup:upgradeafter compiling DI. (This significantly curtailed your ability to deploy continuous integration.) (GITHUB-4795)
- You can now upgrade 2.0.9 with sample data to 2.1.1.
- The Category page now displays current, rather than outdated, product prices.
- Tier pricing now works correctly with full page cache. (GITHUB-5364)
- Cart Price rules are now applied as expected to payment method conditions. Previously, discounts set in Cart Price rules were not applied during checkout.
- Magento now implements the minicart maximum display recently added item setting to your shopping cart. Previously, Magento displayed all the items in the shopping cart, even when the number of items exceeded this limit. (GITHUB-4750)
- You can now quickly generate or preview multiple variations of a configurable product. (Saving these variations to the database can be time-consuming, if you have several thousand product options, and their efforts to improve performance continue.) Previously, Magento threw an Invalid Form key error is thrown while you tried to save a configurable product with variations.
- They’ve improved the deployment of static assets.
- They’ve improved storefront performance when creating 2500 or more product variants.
- You can now save products using the multiple select attribute value. Previously, you could not save values if using this attribute.
- Magento now displays configurable products as expected after creation.
- You can now save a product with images multiple times.
- You can now log in successfully after creating a custom attribute. Previously, Magento would display an error message, and you could not log in, after first creating a custom attribute, then logging out.
- You can now successfully place orders when the Enable and Configure Website Payments Standard Payment Action attribute is set to Sale. Previously, under these conditions, Magento would display an error message and not allow you to complete the purchase. (GITHUB-4785)
- Attributes of the
salesInvoiceRepositorymethods are now more appropriately type cast. (The datatype is now a nullable float.) Previously, due to the use of an incorrect datatype, Magento would produce an error when calling the
- Magento now correctly displays customer address during account creation. Previously, when you selected a default billing address during creation of a new customer account, Magento would not display the address.
- You can now use Braintree as a payment method when applying reward points or store credit to an order.
- The category page now shows the current price after Magento runs a scheduled update. Previously, the category page would not update the price after running a scheduled update. (GITHUB-4945)
The Sales API does not currently support all the update operations on objects that you can execute from the Admin. (Objects in this context include orders, invoices, shipments, credit memos, and return merchandise authorizations.) The Sales API
- supports create, read, delete, and search operations on objects
- does not support updates to order status or payment status. (Order status includes changes to processing, shipped, processed, and hold, while payment status includes authorized, charged, reject, and refund.)
You can run these operations from the Admin.
How to Choose Magento 2.1.1 Hosting Provider?
How to choose a best and cheap web host for Magento 2.1.1? Choosing top and reliable web host for Magento 2.1.1 is not a simple task especially with low price offers. You need to take a large number of factors into consideration, including the Magento 2.1.1 compatibility, usability, features, speed, reliability, price, company reputation, etc. Therefore, we have established this Magento 2.1.1 review site, which is designed to help you find the top and reliable Magento 2.1.1 host within minutes, based on our specialized editors’ Magento 2.1.1 hosting experience and real customers’ feedback.
Top and Reliable Magento 2.1.1 Hosting Provider
ASPHostPortal’s Magento 2.1.1 hosting packages are proving very popular for 2016. ASPHostPortal.com Magento 2.1.1 optimized hosting infrastructure features independent email, web, database, DNS and control panel servers and lightning fast servers ensuring your site loads super quick! They are 100% fully support on windows platform. Their windows hosting is compatible with the Magento 2.1.1 hosting management and collaboration application.
DiscountService.biz offers several web hosting packages, from the beginner package – an affordable solution that’s more than enough to get a small business up and running – to the professional package which offers large disk space, band width and websites. There are also specialized business packages that put true business savvy within everyone’s reach.
UKWindowsHostASP.NET is proudly to be one of Magento hosting service provider compared from our visitors feedback and rating! UKWindowsHostASP.NET delivers affordable Magento hosting technology for as low as £5.50 per month. Not only do they deliver reliable load-balanced cloud architecture, but they guarantee their performance with a 99.9% uptime promise, and a 30 day money back guarantee. UKWindowsHostASP.NET can help its clients to migrate existing websites to their servers for free, and they provide extensive web tools for their clients, including the top-rated Plesk control panel. And that’s not further not enough though. 24/7 server monitoring!