Top and Reliable Magento 2.0.5 Hosting
What’s New in Magento 2.0.5?
Magento is an ecommerce platform constructed on open source technologies which provides on-line merchants having a flexible shopping cart program, also as control more than the appear, content and functionality of their on the internet retailer. Magento gives potent marketing, search engine optimization, and catalog-management tools. Magento is amongst the very best ecommerce platforms available these days, with editions ranging from neighborhood open source, to huge, large-scale enterprise SaaS primarily based systems.
The latest version of Magento is 2.0.5.
This release includes miscellaneous functional fixes.
Backward-incompatible changes are documented in Magento 2.0 Backward Incompatible Changes.
Upgrade and Installation
- Magento no longer assumes hard-coded root category IDs or default category IDs. Previously, Magento used hard-coded IDs for these values, which could produce inconsistent data during store installation.
- Product import now works successfully in a multi-store environment. Previously, Magento would display the following error message, “URL key for specified store already exists”, when importing products into a multi-store configuration.
- Export performance has been enhanced. Pages no longer hang randomly, and CPU usage is no longer pegged. (GITHUB-3217)
- Magento no longer duplicates queries to the database from the Catalog page. Instead, if Magento has already loaded specific data during request processing, it re-uses it instead of duplicating the query.
- Magento no longer duplicates SQL queries on CMS and Category pages. Previously, significant duplications occurred.
- Selecting the Use Aggregated Data option now correctly displays Dashboard data. (GITHUB-3459)
- Magento now displays the expected color swatch when you select a color swatch for a configurable product. Previously, Magento did not change the color when you selected a swatch.
- HTML template magnification now properly handles commented code.
- Deleting one of several custom options no longer deletes all options. Previously, deleting one option from the Product page also deleted all other custom options. (GITHUB-2989)
- When Full Page Cache (FPC) is enabled, the CAPTCHA image differs for every user. Previously, the CAPTCHA image on the registration page remained the same for every customer after FPC was enabled.
- Google no longer indexes the Admin URL. Previously, Google indexed the Admin side meta tag. The frontend meta tag was not affected.
- Magento no longer sends a subscription success email whenever a customer enters his email address to subscribe to a newsletter. Users receive a “thank you for your subscription” message and a subscription success email only when registering for the first time.
- Guests can now successfully click on the product page link for any item in an emailed shared wishlist.
- Custom customer attributes are now saved at checkout.
Our technology stack is built on PHP and MySQL. Magento 2.0.1 and later supports PHP 5.5, 5.6, 7.0.2, and MySQL 5.6. For more information, see System Requirements.
How to Choose Magento 2.0.5 Hosting Provider?
How to choose a best and cheap web host for Magento 2.0.5? Choosing top and reliable web host for Magento 2.0.5 is not a simple task especially with low price offers. You need to take a large number of factors into consideration, including the Magento 2.0.5 compatibility, usability, features, speed, reliability, price, company reputation, etc. Therefore, we have established this Magento 2.0.5 review site, which is designed to help you find the top and reliable Magento 2.0.5 host within minutes, based on our specialized editors’ Magento 2.0.5 hosting experience and real customers’ feedback.
Top and Reliable Magento 2.0.5 Hosting Provider
ASPHostPortal’s Magento 2.0.5 hosting packages are proving very popular for 2016. ASPHostPortal.com Magento 2.0.5 optimized hosting infrastructure features independent email, web, database, DNS and control panel servers and lightning fast servers ensuring your site loads super quick! They are 100% fully support on windows platform. Their windows hosting is compatible with the Magento 2.0.5 hosting management and collaboration application.
DiscountService.biz offers several web hosting packages, from the beginner package – an affordable solution that’s more than enough to get a small business up and running – to the professional package which offers large disk space, band width and websites. There are also specialized business packages that put true business savvy within everyone’s reach.
UKWindowsHostASP.NET is proudly to be one of Magento hosting service provider compared from our visitors feedback and rating! UKWindowsHostASP.NET delivers affordable Magento hosting technology for as low as £5.50 per month. Not only do they deliver reliable load-balanced cloud architecture, but they guarantee their performance with a 99.9% uptime promise, and a 30 day money back guarantee. UKWindowsHostASP.NET can help its clients to migrate existing websites to their servers for free, and they provide extensive web tools for their clients, including the top-rated Plesk control panel. And that’s not further not enough though. 24/7 server monitoring!