Top and Reliable Magento 2.0.4 Hosting
What’s New in Magento 2.0.4?
Magento is an ecommerce platform constructed on open source technologies which provides on-line merchants having a flexible shopping cart program, also as control more than the appear, content and functionality of their on the internet retailer. Magento gives potent marketing, search engine optimization, and catalog-management tools. Magento is amongst the very best ecommerce platforms available these days, with editions ranging from neighborhood open source, to huge, large-scale enterprise SaaS primarily based systems.
The latest version of Magento is 2.0.4. This release includes all of the security enhancements and performance improvements of Magento 2.0.3, in improved packaging. You must download and install 2.0.4 to ensure that you receive all the security enhancements of 2.0.3.
Upgrade and Installation
- Magento no longer creates store data inconsistently during installation.
- During upgrade, the
setup:config:setscript no longer deletes values in the
- Magento now successfully imports existing products as well as products that use custom URLs.
- The Orders API now exposes the shipping address. This corrects an issue with using this API to integrate with third-party systems.
- The SOAP API now returns attributes of type “text swatch” and “visual swatch” when you use the API to add attribute options. Previously, this feature did not work for these attribute types.
- Magento now allows you to use arguments of
urltype in nested arrays. Previously, you could pass route parameters only if the
urlargument was declared at the top level.
- Magento no longer displays HTML tags in messages.
- Product performance has been enhanced when loading catalog products with multiple color swatches.
- Magento now successfully saves and displays new customer attributes.
- Magento performance has been improved by the removal of redundant get requests that previously occurred during shopping cart refresh.
This release includes several enhancements to improve the security of your Magento 2.0 installation. While there are no confirmed attacks related to these issues to date, certain vulnerabilities can potentially be exploited to access customer information or take over administrator sessions. We recommend that you upgrade your existing Magento 2.0 installation to the latest version as soon as possible.
The following list provides an overview of the security issues fixed in this release. We describe each issue in greater detail in the Magento Security Center.
- Issue with persistent cross-site scripting through a user account has been resolved.
- Magento now supports setting limits on password attempts. Previously, Admin and Customer Token API access did not limit the number of attempts to enter a password, inadvertently allowing brute force attempts to guess passwords.
- APIs that previously granted access to anonymous users are now configured to require a higher permission level. Default product behavior does not permit anonymous access to Catalog, Store and CMS APIs. However, if you would like to allow anonymous access, you can change this setting.
- Magento now prevents the arbitrary execution of PHP code through the language package CSV file.
- The encryption keys that are generated in System > Manage Encryption Key have been strengthened.
- Reflected XSS can no longer occur through the Authorizenet module’s redirect data.
Their technology stack is built on PHP and MySQL. Magento 2.0.1 and later support PHP 5.5, 5.6, 7.0.2, and MySQL 5.6.
How to Choose Magento 2.0.4 Hosting Provider?
How to choose a best and cheap web host for Magento 2.0.4? Choosing top and reliable web host for Magento 2.0.4 is not a simple task especially with low price offers. You need to take a large number of factors into consideration, including the Magento 2.0.4 compatibility, usability, features, speed, reliability, price, company reputation, etc. Therefore, we have established this Magento 2.0.4 review site, which is designed to help you find the top and reliable Magento 2.0.4 host within minutes, based on our specialized editors’ Magento 2.0.4 hosting experience and real customers’ feedback.
Top and Reliable Magento 2.0.4 Hosting Provider
ASPHostPortal’s Magento 2.0.4 hosting packages are proving very popular for 2016. ASPHostPortal.com Magento 2.0.4 optimized hosting infrastructure features independent email, web, database, DNS and control panel servers and lightning fast servers ensuring your site loads super quick! They are 100% fully support on windows platform. Their windows hosting is compatible with the Magento 2.0.4 hosting management and collaboration application.
DiscountService.biz offers several web hosting packages, from the beginner package – an affordable solution that’s more than enough to get a small business up and running – to the professional package which offers large disk space, band width and websites. There are also specialized business packages that put true business savvy within everyone’s reach.
UKWindowsHostASP.NET is proudly to be one of Magento hosting service provider compared from our visitors feedback and rating! UKWindowsHostASP.NET delivers affordable Magento hosting technology for as low as £5.50 per month. Not only do they deliver reliable load-balanced cloud architecture, but they guarantee their performance with a 99.9% uptime promise, and a 30 day money back guarantee. UKWindowsHostASP.NET can help its clients to migrate existing websites to their servers for free, and they provide extensive web tools for their clients, including the top-rated Plesk control panel. And that’s not further not enough though. 24/7 server monitoring!