Top and Reliable Joomla 3.6.1 Hosting
What’s New in Joomla 3.6.1?
Version 3.6.1 also addresses several issues:
- Fixes a bug resulting from a backwards compatibility break in PHP 7.0.9
- Fix for language redirects being cached in the browser
- Fix upgrades from Joomla! 2.5.28
- Fix SQLAzure database driver
- TinyMCE upgrade to 4.4.0.
Thanks to the hard work of 46 different volunteer contributors, more than 500 code commits, addressing nearly 150 issues, were made for the 3.6.1 release.
See the list of fixed GitHub issues for details of the tracker items fixed.
Security Issues Fixed
- Medium Priority – Core – CRSF
- Low Priority – Core – ACL Violations
- Low Priority – Core – XSS Vulnerability
For known issues with the 3.6.1 release, see the Version 3.6.1 FAQ in the documentation site.
The Production Leadership Team’s goal is to continue to provide regular, frequent updates to the Joomla! Community. Learn more about Joomla! development at the Joomla! Developer Network.
Here are some highlights of the 3.6 release:
- Joomla! Update has been improved and now allows you to reinstall Joomla’s core files at the click of a button, overwriting any modified file(s) and reverting them back to the default.
- Joomla! 3.6 contains a lot of UX improvements. Now you can find your modules faster, have tasks done by dropdown, improved user management and so much more…
- With the new Sub Form Field function in Joomla! 3.6, we added some extra additional functionality next to Repeatable fields. Now you can nest XML forms inside each other or reuse your existing forms inside your current form.
- Create categories on the fly: It can get frustrating when you create a new item, and you realise that you haven’t created a category yet. Joomla! 3.6 now lets you create a category on the fly for articles, contacts, newsfeeds and banners.
- Menu type ACL: ACL in the backend did not exist at the menu level, now we have improved that. Give or block certain user groups access to a specific menu, and therefore also all menu items of that menu.
- See what’s in your menus with All Menu Items: The new option to show all items from all menus gives you a quick overview of what is displayed where on your website. It has never been easier to spot duplicated links, missing menu items or just get an overview of every menu on your site.
How to Choose Joomla 3.6.1 Hosting Provider?
How to choose a best and cheap web host for Joomla 3.6.1? Choosing top and reliable web host for Joomla 3.6.1 is not a simple task especially with low price offers. You need to take a large number of factors into consideration, including the Joomla 3.6.1 compatibility, usability, features, speed, reliability, price, company reputation, etc. Therefore, we have established this Joomla 3.6.1 review site, which is designed to help you find the top and reliable Joomla 3.6.1 host within minutes, based on our specialized editors’ Joomla 3.6.1 hosting experience and real customers’ feedback.
Top and Reliable Joomla 3.6.1 Hosting Provider
ASPHostPortal’s Joomla 3.6.1 hosting packages are proving very popular for 2015. ASPHostPortal.com Joomla 3.6.1 optimized hosting infrastructure features independent email, web, database, DNS and control panel servers and lightning fast servers ensuring your site loads super quick! They are 100% fully support on windows platform. Their windows hosting is compatible with the Joomla 3.6.1 hosting management and collaboration application.
DiscountService.biz offers several web hosting packages, from the beginner package – an affordable solution that’s more than enough to get a small business up and running – to the professional package which offers large disk space, band width and websites. There are also specialized business packages that put true business savvy within everyone’s reach.
UKWindowsHostASP.NET is proudly to be one of Joomla hosting service provider compared from our visitors feedback and rating! UKWindowsHostASP.NET delivers affordable Joomla hosting technology for as low as £5.50 per month. Not only do they deliver reliable load-balanced cloud architecture, but they guarantee their performance with a 99.9% uptime promise, and a 30 day money back guarantee. UKWindowsHostASP.NET can help its clients to migrate existing websites to their servers for free, and they provide extensive web tools for their clients, including the top-rated Plesk control panel. And that’s not further not enough though. 24/7 server monitoring!