Top and Reliable Drupal 8.1.1 Hosting
What is Drupal?
Drupal is a free community supported framework for creating, organizing, presenting and managing a website. It powers millions of websites and applications from all over the world. Drupal makes it easy for contributors to publish to websites and easy for developers to deploy new sites as well as add features to existing ones.
Most commonly referred to as a content management system, or CMS, Drupal has much more to offer. Drupal installations include a set of modules called Core Components, which provide features such as user management, menu systems, and user contributed content. The Drupal open source community (one of the largest in the world) contributes and supports thousands of free flexible and robust modules and themes, which can be easily integrated into websites to offer powerful features such as multimedia, calendars, rating systems, and other social media tools.
Drupal is also an application framework that can be used to build other aps. Drupal requires no programming skills yet the HTML code produced is accessible, cross browser compatible, and search engine friendly. Drupal is used for every type of site from personal blogs to highly trafficked enterprise level sites. 2% of all websites worldwide are built in Drupal including whitehouse.gov and many other high profile, highly visited sites.
What is Drupal Used for?
Drupal is a great choice for building all manner of websites from simple 1 page personal websites to enterprise level applications. It is particularly well suited to e-Learning systems, Community/social networking sites, and news publishing, where its powerful authoring and publishing features allow administrators to create, revise, and deploy content in a rapid and organized manner. User management, site reporting and statistics, ad management, community management, and other administrative functions utilize an intuitive and robust back-end user interface.
What is New in Drupal 8.1.1?
The newest version of Drupal is 8.1.1. The following important issues are resolved in 8.1.1 (in addition to the dozens of other fixes listed at the end of this post):
- #2407853: TaxonomyIndexTid Views plugin stores selected terms with the ID instead of UUID
- #2699627: url.path cache context for breadcrumbs is unnecessarily granular
New stable features
The following new stable features have been added to Drupal 8.1.1:
- The admin/help page is now more flexible so that modules and themes can and new sections, and also now lists tours.
- CKEditor now includes a language toolbar button as well as support for browsers’ (native) spell-checking.
- Installation profiles can again pre-select a language or modify the language-selection screen.
- Views now provides a rendered entity field handler similar to the one provided by the Entity contributed module in Drupal 7.
API and developer improvements
Drupal 8.1.1 includes numerous improvements for the entity system. Modules requiring Drupal 8.1.1 or later can take advantage of these backwards-compatible API improvements:
- Entity types can now specify translatable plural labels for entities.
- There is now a revision log interface to improve the developer experience for revisionable entities.
- ContentEntityBase now provides field definitions for key fields, which reduces the boilerplate code needed to create content entities.
- There are now route providers for the entity add-page and add-form routes. These additions will allow routes to be auto-generated for entities, reducing the code needed when defining a new entity type.
Other API and developer improvements in 8.1.1:
- Composer support has been improved by removing external dependencies from the core repo and letting Composer manage them instead. As mentioned above, if your site is installed from a git repository, you must now run
composer installon your site.
- Image toolkits can now be defined with plugin deriviatives, which means less repeated code is needed when extending them.
- HAL web service output now includes local ID and revision fields.
- Install profiles can preselect the language for more compact installation.
- Migrations are now migration plugins instead of configuration entities which makes migrations easier to define and more consistent with other APIs in core. (Note that this change is not backwards compatible, as Migrate is an experimental module, so custom and contributed modules based on migrate APIs may need to be updated for this change.)
See the Drupal core change records for additional information on API changes. Translators should take note of a handful of minor string changes since the last release.
There are no known regressions in this release.
The following issues may affect people running Drupal 8.1.1 on specific hosting environments:
- Installs on php-fpm environments may see fatal errors on enabling modules, due to#2572293: Do not rebuild router in kernel.terminate.
- There is not yet per-commit testing for MySQL 5.7.9 or MariaDB 10.1.8 (both released October 2015), but there are no known issues with them. We intend to add per-commit testing on one of these databases in the future.
- Particular Apache configurations may have issues with serving public file assets. Issue: #2619250: Disabling -MultiViews in .htaccess can cause 500 errors
Drupal 8 Features
Native Support for Integrations
Build interactions using 4 web services modules in core: RESTful web services, Serialization, Hypertext Application Language (HAL), and HTTP Basic Authentication. Make Drupal the backbone for the unique series of external applications your project needs. Patch records in a CRM or marketing automation tool. Post to social platforms and send email campaigns from a Drupal site. Get granular control over which resources are available and how they’re accessed.
Unlock the potential of your structured content. It can now be accessed via APIs. You can output it as JSON or XML almost as easily as HTML, and expose Views lists as services too. Send content wherever you need it to be, and present it with a front-end layer like React or AngularJS. This flexibility means groundbreaking experiences, and new architectural paradigms—like progressive and full decoupling—are real options, right now.
Better Performance and Scalability
With Enhanced Testing
With all this new power comes great testing ability. Perform quicker, focused unit testing right from your IDE, with Drupal’s PHPUnit integration. Try BrowserTestBase—functional browser testing based on PHP standards—as an alternative to Simpletest’s custom code. Plus, Drupal now includes KernelTestBase for quick, API testing of how well various components are integrated.
How to Choose Top and Reliable Drupal 8.1.1 Hosting Provider?
How to choose a top and reliable web host for Drupal 8.1.1? Choosing the top and reliable web host for Drupal 8.1.1 is not a simple task especially with low price offers. You need to take a large number of factors into consideration, including the Drupal 8.1.1 compatibility, usability, features, speed, reliability, price, company reputation, etc. Therefore, we have established this Drupal 8.1.1 review site, which is designed to help you find the reliable Drupal 8.1.1 host within minutes, based on our specialized editors’ Drupal 8.1.1 hosting experience and real customers’ feedback.
Top and Reliable Drupal 8.1.1 Hosting
ASPHostPortal.com offer rock solid Drupal 8.1.1 hosting. They can load and stress test your site against anticipated traffic and recommend the best option for you. They can build your Drupal 8.1.1 hosting platform so that it is highly available, fault tolerant and responds optimally to your end users.
ASPHostPortal.com has Drupal 8.1.1 experts on staffs that are available 24/7 to help, a one click install script to make installation a breeze, and they guarantee their service, money back. ASPHostPortal.com use World Class Plesk Control Panel that helps you with single-click Drupal 8.1.1 installation. The minimal specs of their servers includes Intel Xeon Dual Core Processor, RAID-10 protected hard disk space with minimum 8 GB RAM. You don’t need to worry about the speed of your site. For more detail about top and reliable Drupal 8.1.1 hosting offer, please visit their site at http://asphostportal.com/