Top and Reliable DotNetNuke 8.0.3 Hosting
DotNetNuke – now DNN – is free software that is installed on an internet hosting account which is used to develop and maintain web applications and websites. A properly configured DNN website provides companies a way to manage their website with ease and confidence while maintaining the company brand and style. ImageSmith Communications has been developing DNN websites for clients for over 6 years, and members of the Web Development Team are experts on installing, configuring, skinning, and upgrading DNN applications.
DNN is a full-featured, web Content Management System (CMS) which allows your company to easily create or update content, while maintaining a fully customized and branded website. DNN has a very active community and is supported by a vast community of talented developers and is one of the easiest, most cost effective solutions for managing your company’s website.
What’s New in DotNetNuke 8.0.3?
DNN Platform 8.0.3 has been released. The following are breaking changes that can impact upgrades as well as third party extensions:
- .NET 4.5.1 or higher is now required
- Removed the following administration modules from the product: Site Log, Newsletters, Vendors & Banners
- Although no longer supported, these can be downloaded from https://github.com/DNNCommunity
- Removed the following navigation providers: ASP2Menu, DNNDropDown, DNNMenu, DNNTree, Solpart
- Removed the following functionality/modules: What’s New, Feed Browser, Widget Framework, Getting Started, Content List
- Removed the legacy appSetting connection string (modules that have not updated for this in the past years will now break as a result)
- Moved Telerik controls to a new assembly, requiring third party extension to recompile to continue to work (this is so phase them out completely in the next series of releases)
- Removed support for Internet Explorer 8
- Third Party Modules (formerly core modules that shipped with the Platform) known to break on this upgrade and require new versions to be installed:
- FAQ https://github.com/DNNCommunity/DNN.Faq
- Feedback https://github.com/DNNCommunity/DNN.Feedback
- Iframe https://github.com/DNNCommunity/DNN.IFrame
- Events https://github.com/DNNCommunity/DNN.Events
- Form and List https://github.com/DNNCommunity/DNN.FormAndList
Advantages of DotNetNuke
- Usability – The framework is easy to learn and become second nature after a short amount of use for folks at any technical skill level.
- Extensibility – the DNN framework is changeable, you can alter the way it behaves, you can extend it…
- Scalability – No website is to small or too large for DNN, it will always suit your needs!
- Affordability/Price – DNN is open source software… that’s right it’s free!
How to Choose DotNetNuke 8.0.3 Hosting Provider
How to choose a top and reliable web host for DotNetNuke 8.0.3? Choosing the top and reliable web host for DotNetNuke 8.0.3 is not a simple task especially with low price offers. You need to take a large number of factors into consideration, including the DotNetNuke 8.0.3 compatibility, usability, features, speed, reliability, price, company reputation, etc. Therefore, we have established this DotNetNuke 8.0.3 review site, which is designed to help you find the reliable DotNetNuke 8.0.3 host within minutes, based on our specialized editors’ DotNetNuke 8.0.3 hosting experience and real customers’ feedback.
Top and Reliable DotNetNuke 8.0.3 Hosting
ASPHostPortal.com offer rock solid DotNetNuke 8.0.3 hosting. They can load and stress test your site against anticipated traffic and recommend the best option for you. They can build your DotNetNuke 8.0.3 hosting platform so that it is highly available, fault tolerant and responds optimally to your end users.
ASPHostPortal.com has DotNetNuke 8.0.3 experts on staffs that are available 24/7 to help, a one click install script to make installation a breeze, and they guarantee their service, money back. ASPHostPortal.com use World Class Plesk Control Panel that helps you with single-click DotNetNuke 8.0.3 installation. The minimal specs of their servers includes Intel Xeon Dual Core Processor, RAID-10 protected hard disk space with minimum 8 GB RAM. You don’t need to worry about the speed of your site. For more detail about top and reliable DotNetNuke 8.0.3 hosting offer, please visit their site at http://asphostportal.com/.