Top and Reliable Moodle 3.4 Hosting
What is Moodle?
Moodle (Modular Object-Oriented Dynamic Learning Environment) is a free open-source learning management system or e-Learning platform, that serves educators and learners across the globe. It is the most widely used LMS in the world and currently has over 68 million users world-wide (and growing!). Moodle is a learning platform designed to provide educators, administrators and learners with a single robust, secure and integrated system to create personalised learning environments.
Moodle was developed in 2002 by Martin Dougiamas to help educators create online courses with a focus on interaction and collaborative construction of content. Since then, the main development of Moodle is led by Martin and the core team at Moodle Headquarters, as well as hundreds of other developers around the world who have helped fuel the growth of Moodle through contributing and testing code, and being active participants in community forums.
What is New in Moodle 3.4?
- MDL-59333 – Calendar Improvements
- MDL-1322 – Calendar entries in monthly view should include course shortname
- MDL-59382 – Create calendar event quick-add
- MDL-59390 – Add navigation of all calendar views without page reload
- MDL-59394 – Add support for drag and drop of calendar events
- MDL-59386 – Add support for creation and update of calendar events using a modal dialogue
- MDL-59890 – Add support for calendar events at the category level
Management of course participants
- MDL-59290 – Merge Course Participants and Enrolled Users pages
- MDL-59564 – Add bulk editing of enrolment status/dates for users in the course participants page
- MDL-59364 – Remove the “Brief / User Details” functionality from the participants page
- MDL-59365 – Enrol Users button on participants page
- MDL-59366 – Add filter controls to the participants page to allow custom filtering
- MDL-59367 – Add a roles column to participants page
- MDL-59368 – Add a groups column to the participants page
- MDL-59369 – Add a status column to the participants page
- MDL-59436 – Remove the columns from the participants page that are not in showuseridentity
- MDL-59821 – Add “Proceed to course content” to participants page
- MDL-57791 – Implement analytics engine in Moodle
- MDL-59313 – Add links and a drop down to navigate between activities
- MDL-37361 – Allow teachers to mark activities as completed
Backup, restore and import
- MDL-35429 – Correct the permissions required to download and restore course automated backups
- MDL-9367 – Restore with roll forward changes dates for user data
- MDL-59518 – Restore date should not roll for user created data – Core components
- MDL-55356 – Index contents of the restored courses
- MDL-59523 – Course reset doesn’t always shift dates
- MDL-58957 – Global search: Make it possible to search blocks
- MDL-59039 – Global search: Allow partial indexing (in scheduled task)
- MDL-30634 – Assign arbitrary system roles via LDAP sync
- MDL-58544 – Add option to trust email of an OAuth provider
- MDL-59844 – Enable OAuth 2 token-based authentication for requests in webdav_client
- MDL-59459 – Global Search: Increase file indexing coverage
- MDL-59913 – Global search: Allow search of non-enrolled courses
- MDL-55358 – LIS Group Variables support in LTI
- MDL-36501 – Should have checkbox for extra credit when you add a grade item
- MDL-28574 – Web services: Manage tokens page should show tokens for all users
- MDL-26976 – Display space used in My Private Files
- MDL-35668 – Performance improvement in Server files repository
- MDL-49398 – Performance improvement due to Role definition caching & accesslib refactoring
- MDL-60002 – Assignment grading: Adding back “Save and show next”
- MDL-58889 – Make section titles and course titles more accessible in Boost
- MDL-57455 – Allow to tag database entries
- MDL-36985 – Assignment: automatically remove embedded files that are no longer linked from submission text. Reduce the size of “Download all submissions”
- MDL-59702 – Lesson overview report does not respect value of showuseridentity setting
- MDL-59460 – Forum: make Subscription mode setting configurable
Course Development and Management Features
How to Choose Top and Reliable Moodle 3.4 Hosting
How to choose a top and reliable web host for Moodle 3.4? Choosing the top and reliable web host for Moodle 3.4 is not a simple task especially with low price offers. You need to take a large number of factors into consideration, including the Moodle 3.4 compatibility, usability, features, speed, reliability, price, company reputation, etc. Therefore, we have established this Moodle 3.4 review site, which is designed to help you find the reliable Moodle 3.4 host within minutes, based on our specialized editors’ Moodle 3.4 hosting experience and real customers’ feedback.
Top and Reliable Moodle 3.4 Hosting Provider
ASPHostPortal.com offer rock solid Moodle 3.4 hosting. They can load and stress test your site against anticipated traffic and recommend the best option for you. They can build your Moodle 3.4 hosting platform so that it is highly available, fault tolerant and responds optimally to your end users.
ASPHostPortal.com has Moodle 3.4 experts on staffs that are available 24/7 to help, a one click install script to make installation a breeze, and they guarantee their service, money back. ASPHostPortal.com use World Class Plesk Control Panel that helps you with single-click Moodle 3.4 installation. The minimal specs of their servers includes Intel Xeon Dual Core Processor, RAID-10 protected hard disk space with minimum 8 GB RAM. You don’t need to worry about the speed of your site. For more detail about top and reliable Moodle 3.4 hosting offer, please visit their site at http://asphostportal.com/.