Top and Reliable Moodle 3.1.3 Hosting
What is Moodle?
Moodle (Modular Object-Oriented Dynamic Learning Environment) is a free open-source learning management system or e-Learning platform, that serves educators and learners across the globe. It is the most widely used LMS in the world and currently has over 68 million users world-wide (and growing!). Moodle is a learning platform designed to provide educators, administrators and learners with a single robust, secure and integrated system to create personalised learning environments.
Moodle was developed in 2002 by Martin Dougiamas to help educators create online courses with a focus on interaction and collaborative construction of content. Since then, the main development of Moodle is led by Martin and the core team at Moodle Headquarters, as well as hundreds of other developers around the world who have helped fuel the growth of Moodle through contributing and testing code, and being active participants in community forums.
What is New in Moodle 3.1.3?
- MDL-56022 – Assignment: Allow to bulk download students submissions in separate folders to avoid file renaming confirmations
- MDL-46946 – Prompt users to complete required custom user profile fields before allowing them to use the site
- MDL-43796 – Assignment: When importing an assignment with blind marking into another course never reveal identities
- MDL-52051 – Migrate to Dropbox API v2
- MDL-55602 – Sessions: Add support for Redis as a session_class_handler
A number of security related issues were resolved. Details of these issues will be released after a period of approximately one week to allow system administrators to safely update to the latest version.
Fixes and improvements
- MDL-47500 – SCORM: Remove blank space on top
- MDL-54852 – Assignment: Do not display “Do you want to leave this page” dialogue on PDF grading screen when changes are saved
- MDL-29332 – Allow calculated questions to have variables with case differences (usually affects upgrades from before Moodle 2.1)
- MDL-56129 – Fix video playback with iOS 10.0 and 10.1 devices (iPad / iPhone)
- MDL-29774 – When adding group members and using user search display groups of potential members
- MDL-42041 – Book: put “Turn editing on” button in a more obvious location
- MDL-56368 – Fixed alignment of settings for Restrict Access when activity titles are very long
- MDL-55858 – Remove unsubscribe link from notification email in forum with forced subscription
- MDL-45969 – PDF annotations now show the submission of the selected attempt (fixed the bug when only last attempt was shown)
- MDL-55505 – Assignment: Fixed bug when editing grades for previous submission attempts overwrites existing grades
- MDL-56328 – Bootstrapbase Themes – reduce section activity indent when not editing
Course Development and Management Features
How to Choose Top and Reliable Moodle 3.1.3 Hosting
How to choose a top and reliable web host for Moodle 3.1.3? Choosing the top and reliable web host for Moodle 3.1.3 is not a simple task especially with low price offers. You need to take a large number of factors into consideration, including the Moodle 3.1.3 compatibility, usability, features, speed, reliability, price, company reputation, etc. Therefore, we have established this Moodle 3.1.3 review site, which is designed to help you find the reliable Moodle 3.1.3 host within minutes, based on our specialized editors’ Moodle 3.1.3 hosting experience and real customers’ feedback.
Top and Reliable Moodle 3.1.3 Hosting Provider
ASPHostPortal.com offer rock solid Moodle 3.1.3 hosting. They can load and stress test your site against anticipated traffic and recommend the best option for you. They can build your Moodle 3.1.3 hosting platform so that it is highly available, fault tolerant and responds optimally to your end users.
ASPHostPortal.com has Moodle 3.1.3 experts on staffs that are available 24/7 to help, a one click install script to make installation a breeze, and they guarantee their service, money back. ASPHostPortal.com use World Class Plesk Control Panel that helps you with single-click Moodle 3.1.3 installation. The minimal specs of their servers includes Intel Xeon Dual Core Processor, RAID-10 protected hard disk space with minimum 8 GB RAM. You don’t need to worry about the speed of your site. For more detail about top and reliable Moodle 3.1.3 hosting offer, please visit their site at http://asphostportal.com/.