WindowsHostingLeader.com – Zikula is a Application Toolkit, which permits you to run impressive internet sites and construct effective online applications. Zikula has received praise for a lot of things, but we belive the highlights are ease of use, fast and simple development, security and functionality and lastly flexibility.
- You are able to mark content as being appropriate for either a single language or for all languages, and may control all elements of localisation and internationalisation of the internet site;
- You are able to make sure that your pages will show correctly in all browsers, due to Zikula’s full compliance with W3C HTML standards;
- You get a regular application-programming interface (API) that allows you to effortlessly augment your site’s functionality by means of modules, blocks and other extensions;
- You will get assist and help in the Zikula neighborhood of webmasters and developers at zikula
Zikula has an easy online administration panel for you personally to handle your internet site with, as well as a basic installation/removal method for installing new attributes. It is possible to build your personal program choosing the features you’d like on our internet site, then download and install the package with our easy installer, or alternatively just use one particular in the pre-built distributions for typical websites. You can delegate content manage to editors employing the inbuilt permissions method, change the appear and feel by modifying basic HTML templates and turn on or turn off a variety of functions with just a couple of clicks. It truly is that easy.
Best Windows Hosting for Zikula 1.4.4 Latest Version
Zikula Core 1.4.4 is intended as a transition release among the very well-liked 1.3.x series and Zikula Core 2.0.0. Although keeping practically 100% backward-compatibility, 1.4.4 lays the foundations of Symfony, Doctrine, Bootstrap, Font-Awesome, jQuery and Twig which will be the basis of future improvement. A new namespaced module structure is established that may be the new standard for 2.0.0 extensions and also supplying many new tools and characteristics to create your internet site exceptional.
If you looking for Zikula hosting, especially Zikula with the latest version (Zikula 1.4.4), this is right place for you. Choosing the best and cheap Zikula hosting is not a simple task especially with low price offers. You need to take a large number of factors into consideration, Therefore, we have established this Zikula review site, which is designed to help you find the best and cheap Zikula hosting within minutes, based on our specialized editors’ Zikula hosting experience and real customers’ feedback.
What’s New In Zikula 1.4.4?
The core development team is proud to announce the availabilty of Zikula Core 1.4.4.
Zikula Core 1.4.4 is available as of today, 08 December, 2016.
Here is a list of the most important changes:
- Password reminder has been removed (#1682, #3172) in favour of easier lost password functionality (#1781, #3178).
- Templates from
CoreBundle:Default:*have been moved to
ZikulaThemeModule:Default:*respectively. This will
- break theme overrides and will need to be adjusted.
- ExtMenu and MenuTree blocks are deprecated and will not be refactored to Twig/Core-2.0.
- All System plugins and Module plugins and the systems supporting them are deprecated.
- System plugins should be replaced by Bundles and added to the kernel manually.
- Module plugins should be replaced by tagged services.
- Fixed errors in PageLock module (#3089 – #3096).
- Fixed disabling mailer (setting to debug mode) (#3100, #3107).
- Fixed several regressions in SecurityCenter module.
- Fixed problem in DataUtil::formatForDisplayHTML for proper handling of data- * attributes.
- Fixed some problems with the Zikula Symfony Translator (#3161, #3117).
- Fixed issue where upgrader also showed partial theme (#3087).
- Fixed many issues with translation in the Core installer and upgrader (#2919, #3192).
- Fixed issue with using permissions to hide blocks (#3200).
- Fixed possible jcss vulnerability in Windows environment (#3237).
- Block access to possibly malicious vendor demo file (#3260, #3261).
- Fixed broken validation of duplicate user names during registration (#3256, #3263).
- Lost password functionality has been simplified to work without an additional (confusing) confirmation step (#1781, #3178).
- Added new core module: MenuModule for implementing menus of any kind (#3082).
- Added Asset merger feature for twig themes (#2912, #3138).
- Added validation of extension composer files (#2669, #3151).
- LegalModule updated to Core-2.0 Spec.
- ProfileModule updated to Core-2.0 Spec.
Best Windows Hosting for Zikula 1.4.4 Recommendation – ASPHostPortal.com
ASPHostPortal Host One hosting package, which can be suitable for beginning modest to medium sized Zikula websites, is regularly priced from $5.0/mo. This price is fairly low compared with most other shared hosting packages inside the industry.
Just 1-click application installer that is certainly able to automate the installation of more than 310 open source applications like Zikula. Using this tool, Zikula customers no longer want to upload files with FTP or configure the server manually because the entire installation process is well covered. All they have to perform is usually to have several clicks on the mouse and give the domain name, username and password in the new internet site.
As for site management, the package offers Zikula users full access to Plesk Panel, a user-friendly net hosting handle panel that supports the straightforward management of files, domains, web site security, statistics, and each and every other aspect of a website. This guarantees a superb user encounter.
ASPHostPortal organization has arranged a committed team of a huge selection of technicians to stay on-site resolving technical issues for clients 24 hours each day, 7 days per week.